• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

casandra's Content

There have been 173 items by casandra (Search limited from 25-October 19)

Sort by                Order  

#180046 Facebook community about science

Posted by casandra on 01 February 2018 - 08:46 PM in Chit Chat

For the facebook users and science lovers...

a nice blog with lots of interesting texts, findings, curiosities and whatever.

as bioforum is a bit dead now  dry.png, you might join there and read/post

LINK

E.g. stuff like this biggrin.png :

24993632_2013286155359052_27734035901114

Thanks, dr H...:P

So you finally joined Facebook to read about science eh? Or is it to collect thousands of nerdy friends while chatting about science? laugh.png

#179865 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 11 November 2017 - 09:26 AM in Chit Chat

councilor

and ppffttt...you can't even assemble a simple Ikea book shelf and you can produce a reactor? that's the real crap talk...:lol:

yup, the one who can't be named yet would rule the world...that's me....:D

#179854 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 07 November 2017 - 11:51 AM in Chit Chat

cancelled

ppfftt...then obviously you need them more cos how can you purchase a fusion reactor (batting your eyelids or flexing your pecs wouldn't work laugh.png)...but since you're my "friend", I'll give you a really good deal....tongue.png

and well, as long as I get to rule everyone including you, then call me Lady Vetinari laugh.png

#179843 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 05 November 2017 - 01:31 PM in Chit Chat

Ministry

but it's investment in the future and for the future....while you're still living in the buried past trying to convert lead into gold...gram by gram......not ever gonna work, dude....tongue.png

nope, it's the land of Oz, City of Agrabah, Narnia, Westworld, Discworld and Wizarding world rolled into one...biggrin.png no wonder, you got scared and ran away....laugh.png

#179831 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 29 October 2017 - 11:13 AM in Chit Chat

colour

ppfftt...this just proves that you don't have the money to buy anything...too bad your employees won't accept fruits and veggies from your garden (or your pets) as payment...:lol:

and usually nobody laughs when they see what's in my bedroom...and iirc, you were the first one to bolt...:wacko: :D

#179827 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 27 October 2017 - 09:27 AM in Chit Chat

ducky

ppfftt...you're just sour-graping as usual cos you were too chickenish and too stingy when bitcoins were first offered to the public...now it's already too late for you...but not my employees....they found the perfect employer laugh.png

and ppfftt again...you of all people shld know that I don't like stuffed soft toys..I have a different kind of army and gadgets..I meant weapons.. in my bedroom...biggrin.png

#179821 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 25 October 2017 - 09:54 AM in Chit Chat

waterproof

ppfftt...but I'm not like you...wacko.png I pay in gold and bitcoins....the best employer since 1901...laugh.png

and sure, sure...my robo-dogs are trembling and pooping metal just by merely looking at your dog army:  biggrin.png

s-l300.jpg

#179820 Hello from Bennie George

Posted by casandra on 25 October 2017 - 09:48 AM in Chit Chat

Hey, u guys! This is Bennie George from Shirley. I am so excited to be here and share some useful information with you. My major is related to protein, such as protein sequencing and protein identification etc, feel free to let me know if I can do something for help!

Welcome to bioforum, Benny George....enjoy your visit here....:)

#179810 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 20 October 2017 - 10:29 AM in Chit Chat

Mac book

well, I pay better than Bill Gates so they can't be moonlighting on the side :wacko:...and you're actually the agitator and saboteur but it won't work cos my people won't work probono for you (and your evil goals) :D

and ppfftt....you're really so blood thirsty and violent but fortunately, you can't kick and burn my army of robo-dogs.....besides, you're the one who'd fire up spontaneously after all the oil you rub on your body :lol:

#179806 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 19 October 2017 - 10:15 AM in Chit Chat

tusk

ppffttt...I don't need to a tech expert....I just need to be filthy rich, then I'll be contributing to our economy by creating jobs and hiring as many people as I can...but if you get fried in the process, then that's a bonus I will gladly accept...laugh.png

and omg....you shld really get an award for goriness and gruesomeness....wacko.png but I don't think you can convince even one chihuahua to follow you cos they still have tiny brains you know so ppfftt...biggrin.png

and same advice I give you..you shld never underestimate a fiend no matter how cute and lovely they are...tongue.png

#179804 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 18 October 2017 - 08:50 AM in Chit Chat

tower

and ppfftt… unless you can “phase”  like ShadowCat, how are you  gonna break into my mansion? I’ve installed my very own top of the line (the most expensive and complex ever) security systems eg iris and other very private body parts scanners, Kobayash- Maru problem solving, ballet en pointe and yodeling  demos etc….and if you’re not in my database  of authorized and invited guests….then designer lasers, blasters, ultrasonics and light sabers (mounted everywhere) will take care of you…:lol:

well, I don't need to catch you cos you can’t move any faster than light or sound…hmmm……you can’t even outrun Charlee, my dearest pet  chihuahua….:D

#179802 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 17 October 2017 - 09:05 AM in Chit Chat

scandal

ppfftt...as if you can easily find my bathroom (I have 10 btw in my luxurious bachelorette mansion a la Hefner) :lol:...goodluck on not tripping on any of my obscene traps and naughty devices...:D

and I'd have you flogged for anarchy and false art degrees and fake claims...plus life imprisonment for animal cruelty...and you can knock yourself out painting and decorating your prison cell (only a little step down from your ivory tower)....:P

#179800 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 13 October 2017 - 10:31 AM in Chit Chat

broken record

well, I guess I have to appoint you now as my official bath bubble powder tester...if you choke on it, then I guess you deserve it...:lol:

and I'm quite choosy with my interior decorators...since I need to test you first, then perhaps you can start with my dog house...if you impress my lovely chihuahua, then maybe you can move a step up and work on my garden shed....if you impress my gardener, then we can have a serious talk later ;)

#179798 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 12 October 2017 - 09:56 AM in Chit Chat

vacuum

well, if you empty that in my bathtub, then I can really use that bubble bath....:lol:

but I think you shld practice first on your plain, white-walled ivory tower and post the finished product on instagram.....and once I'm satisfied with your art work, then perhaps I can invite you into my den of luxury and perfect taste.....:D

#179789 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 10 October 2017 - 12:01 PM in Chit Chat

vacuum

sure, sure...with your extinguisher below, you'd only put out the flame of my expensive vanilla votive candle...laugh.png

FNUY8B8FX556U3J.LARGE.jpg

so you shld have more imagination than just using a fire extinguisher...:lol:

and anyways, how could you betray someone you don't know...that won't be fun at all for you..:wacko.png...tongue.png

#179779 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 09 October 2017 - 11:05 AM in Chit Chat

freezer burn

well, you're just as plain and unimaginative as ever...then go and have fun with your fire extinguisher ....:D

and you're the one who mentioned souls, not me...you can't bring up souls to describe something unless you believe in them...:wacko:

and who's the traitor now thinking that he's even got a sense of humour?

#179776 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 06 October 2017 - 11:50 AM in Chit Chat

dried

and ppffttt....are you sure you don't want to enjoy burning in the fires of hell with me? It will be more fun than just the phoenix resurrecting (and I'll spit on that extinguisher laugh.png)

ooh...so you suddenly believe in souls? I thought you don't have one.....naughty naughty dr H....tongue.png

and well, they're your countrymen, sweetie so how can you ridicule them? biggrin.png

#179774 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 06 October 2017 - 08:10 AM in Chit Chat

unhydrated

ooh...how romantic, dr H...you can't be that fast to slip out so I'd say let's burn together...we'll meet a lot of interesting people in hell...laugh.png

ppfftt...that card is like my beauty and talent - indestructible and last forever...tongue.png

and well, you don't need defence against very handsome, uniformed and brave guys...otoh, against ridiculously costumed mountain guys, oh yeah...biggrin.png

#179769 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 05 October 2017 - 11:59 AM in Chit Chat

fishmonger

not if that hand gets sewn into the pocket..then you'd burn the pocket instead with the rest of your pants...:D I'll gleefully record this then for posterity sakes...:lol:

but it's my genie so it has to do whatever I command it to do...so first wish- no cancellation ever....:P

but that weird hat can be a defense as well...against weird dudes wearing weird costumes...:D

#179764 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 05 October 2017 - 08:26 AM in Chit Chat

stargaze

how can it be hallucinations and delusions when you have a lock of my long luscious hair braided and tied around your wrist like a cuff...when you're 'bad', it constricts and cuts off blood supply to your upper arm...so far so good....:lol:

and the ignoramus as usual :wacko:...it's practically a genie in the bottle...it can make all your wishes come true...beauty, power, fame even love...:D

yup, for patriotism plus red always looks good on me....:P

#179761 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 04 October 2017 - 09:46 AM in Chit Chat

star

nope, I don't know about your retrograde amnesia but we're talking about my long luscious shiny dark hair and centurion card (which you pilfered from me) :wacko: :lol:

and well, when wearing lederhosen, you all look the same to me...:D

#179756 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 29 September 2017 - 10:02 AM in Chit Chat

stage

well, it works for me...but not for you, unfortunately....I could see through all your fake cards :lol:

in denial again? ppfftt...giant photos don't lie....:D....and I guess when someone is handsome, he's german and when he dresses funny, he's austrian? What a crap...:P

#179754 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 29 September 2017 - 09:29 AM in Chit Chat

addition

susceptible to what? the charms of a wretched nurse or a crazy beautiful witch? :lol: so when it's critical, you pull out your old and balding card? how typical :wacko:

but isn't this your favourite halloween costume (I still have a giant photo of you wearing it....) :D

I guess yo have the same mentality and humour as all these old decrepit guys...:P

#179752 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 29 September 2017 - 08:52 AM in Chit Chat

addict

well, you're tougher and weirder than me...so offer yourself instead...plz make this sacrifice for me....:lol:

and if he were really my boyfriend, then he'll just be wearing a lederhosen and nothing else...:D

and sure, sure...very funny...:wacko:...:P

#179744 Words, Words, Words

Posted by casandra on 28 September 2017 - 06:52 PM in Chit Chat

death note

but she has no beef with me so hopefully she's got another agenda...one that involves a lot of pain ...but for you (and not me).....I shld give her tips on how to set up a real torture boudoir...:lol:

yeah, yeah...here's another misconception: :D...love that feather....:lol:

45266.png

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.