• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

utpal's Content

There have been 3 items by utpal (Search limited from 17-February 19)

Sort by                Order  

#9902 Real-time quantification in Chromatin IP

Posted by utpal on 11 January 2005 - 08:34 AM in DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

I would like to compare precipitated target DNA in Chromatin Immuno Precipitation by real-time quantitative PCR. How should I compare Ct values of untreated, treated (no antibody) and treated (with antibody) sets taking care of Inputs. How should I plot? Could you please explain? I would appreciate the suggestion of any paper as reference too.

#8880 Bisulfite sequencing PCR problem

Posted by utpal on 24 November 2004 - 02:12 PM in DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

Hi pcrman,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.

I tried for reamplification (35 cycles) and still there was no product. However I would go for hot-start Taq pol. Could you please suggest the product name and supplier of DNA purification system of your choice, preferentially spin column based. I would like to try that as well.

utpal

#8852 Bisulfite sequencing PCR problem

Posted by utpal on 23 November 2004 - 05:46 PM in DNA Methylation and Epigenetics

Hi,
I am trying to study the methylation status by bisulfite sequencing in genomic DNA from cell lines. I started with 0.5 ug of genomic DNA and after bisulfite modification followed by purification (QIAGEN PCR purification kit), desulfonation, neutralization (with NH4CH3COOH) and precipitaion I dissolved the precipitate in 10 ul. Out of 10, I use 4 ul for PCR amplification.
I used gradient PCR to anneal at different temp (ranging from 48 to 55 C, Tm of the primers are 60 C). After 35 cycle amplification with ThermalAce DNA pol (Invitrogen), I had no detectable product. The primers were designed by using MethPrimer (www.urogene.org/methprimer/index1.html).

May I request your help.

utpal

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.