• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

z.biochemistry's Content

There have been 6 items by z.biochemistry (Search limited from 19-November 17)

Sort by                Order  

#134755 i have problem with TCA/aceton percipitation

Posted by z.biochemistry on 18 May 2012 - 10:26 PM in Protein and Proteomics

I precipitate serum albumin according to this article(A modified protein precipitation procedure for efficient removal of albumin from serum.)

. I wanted to assay albumin concentration by Bradford after which SDS PAGE GEL ELECTROPHORESIS was done. Therefore I resolubilized albumin precipitation with mixture of urea, tiourea, SDS (I do not have CHAPS therefore I use 10%SDS instead) and DDT, but the precipitates do not solubilize. Would you please guide me in this regard?

#134754 i have problem with TCA/aceton percipitation

Posted by z.biochemistry on 18 May 2012 - 10:24 PM in Protein and Proteomics

I precipitate serum albumin according to this article(A modified protein precipitation procedure for efficient removal of albumin from serum.)

. I wanted to assay albumin concentration by Bradford after which SDS PAGE GEL ELECTROPHORESIS was done. Therefore I resolubilized albumin precipitation with mixture of urea, tiourea, SDS (I do not have CHAPS therefore I use 10%SDS instead) and DDT, but the precipitates do not solubilize. Would you please guide me in this regard?

#120642 TCA/Acetone protein precipitation

Posted by z.biochemistry on 30 September 2011 - 02:33 AM in Biochemistry

sorry.are
there more polar solvents than water?

#120427 TCA/Acetone protein precipitation

Posted by z.biochemistry on 27 September 2011 - 07:38 AM in Biochemistry

but i read an article that removed albumin by TCA/aceton.
name of article:
A modified protein precipitation procedure for
efficient removal of albumin from serum(2005)

#120403 TCA/Acetone protein precipitation

Posted by z.biochemistry on 26 September 2011 - 10:52 PM in Biochemistry

hello.my research is about depletion albumin from human serum.I wanted to know tc.aceton is suitable for my work

#120402 albumin depletion

Posted by z.biochemistry on 26 September 2011 - 10:46 PM in General Lab Techniques

hi.my research is about depletion albumin from human serum.I wanted to know why resaerchers do not use solvents instead of chromatography to separate the albumin from serum.why is not solvent effective way for albunim removation.please help me .thanks

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.