• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

zhangzhlookforanswer's Content

There have been 3 items by zhangzhlookforanswer (Search limited from 20-January 19)

Sort by                Order  

#115543 CaMV35S and SP6 promoter strength

Posted by zhangzhlookforanswer on 19 July 2011 - 07:52 AM in Molecular Biology

Hi there,
Does anyone knows how the strengths of CaMV35S and SP6 promoters compare? In another word, do these two different promoters have the same or very different strengths in driving reporter gene expression? Do you think that CaMV35S promoter is stronger than SP6 promoter? I assume that enhanced CaMV35S promoter (such as double CaMV35S promoter) would be even stronger than SP6. I will greatly appreciate your feedback.
Thanks so much!

#96165 what is the best way to detect protein expression levels in plants

Posted by zhangzhlookforanswer on 29 December 2010 - 03:50 PM in Protein and Proteomics

Hi,
Can someone help to answer my question: What is the best way to detect protein expression levels of specific genes in plants?
Also, which company provide the best service (high quality, reliable, and reproducible at reasonable price) on customed antibody production from plants using customized epitope from known nucleotide sequences of the genes.

Thanks so much!

#80120 predicting 3' UTR

Posted by zhangzhlookforanswer on 19 July 2010 - 11:55 AM in Molecular Biology

Hi,
Could someone help to answer this question: how could we predict 3' UTR (untranslated region)? Is there any web-based bioinformatics program available to help predict 3' UTR, particularly the plant gene 3' UTR?
I will greatly appreciate your help.
:rolleyes:

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.