Protocol Online logo
Top : Forum Archives: : Molecular Biology

OK ok, what was that? - (Aug/01/2001 )

Go ask your friend!


Sorry if I have posted to the wrong forum, but

Can anyone correct me on this?I heard a friend talk about this and I have not been able to nail down a definition of this term. The reason, I believe I've been spelling it incorrectly. The term is something like;

Alliosderic Shiftal-lee-o-cederic ?

Any information (websites)would be great, so I can learnabout this.

Again thanks,Brendan


How about "Allosteric"?


Sorry I say such things, I am retarded and am plagued with illusions of grandeur. No don't go ask your friend