Protocol Online logo
Top : Forum Archives: : General Lab Techniques

EDTA-coated microhematocrit tubes - where can i get it???? (Jul/06/2007 )

PLZ tell me
is there capillary tubes called EDTA-coated microhematocrit tubes?????

where can i get it?

beast regards


No anyone know it???????????????????????????


did you try the Fisher or VWR?

Try any company in your region which would have hospital supplies or ask any blood lab in a hospital.


i have asked already but i have fined heparinized ones or plain only i havent find EDTA-coated ones.

so i have to import it i know a foreign company sell them.
do u know a company called clay adams???????????/
if yes, tell me what is its email??? or websit???

best regards