Protocol Online logo
Top : Forum Archives: : Immunology and Histology

Molecular probe question - (Nov/09/2006 )

Hi there, jst a quick question to ask if anyone can recommend a Molecular Probe system to show cell wall damage or DNA damage in bacteria.

Cheers for now


-Uncle Albert-

I didn't tested it, but you could have a look to that :


Thank you ever so much Missele. I will buy one in and give it a go!!

-Uncle Albert-

I have used it, for flow

it's very nice