August 3-7, 2009 Forest Tree Microarray Workshop @ University of Georgia - (May/07/2009 )
* Overview of microarray expression profiling
* Hands-on target amplification and Cy-dye labeling
* Microarray hybridization using Agilent Poplar array
* Array scanning and image analysis
* Data analysis, clustering, and more
Who should attend?
Participants who have no prior hands-on experience in microarray technology. Postdocs and graduate students are particularly
encouraged to attend.
What is the cost?
Registration fee is $700 per person.
Space is limited to 12.
How to register?
* Download pre-registration form & submit by May 15.
* Selected participants must register by June 15.
A block of rooms have been reserved at the Georgia Center.
Participants must make their hotel reservations by July 1 to enjoy the special rates.
* Single occupancy: $89 plus tax
* Double occupancy: $109 plus tax
* Please reference "Microarray Workshop" for the special rates.
* If you are interested in sharing a room with another workshop participant, please contact Kate ( email@example.comThis e-mail
* Juan Cui (Ph.D.), Institute of Bioinformatics
* Prof. CJ Tsai, Department of Genetics & Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
* Kate Tay (M.S.), Warnell School of Forestry and Natural Resources
* Download pre-registration form & register by June 15.
* Seats will be filled on a first-come-first-serve basis