Protocol Online logo
Top : New Forum Archives (2009-): : Scientific English

Alternative term for "guest" - (Sep/07/2012 )

We had a scientist (not Professor) as a guest in our lab and now it is up to me to write a letter of recommendation for him. I am thinking of a better term instead of "guest". Any nice suggestion?

-Inmost sun-

visiting scholar


or visiting fellow....