Sexual Dimorphism in Homo sapiens and Fundulus grandis - (Sep/22/2008 )
I'm a student who has been given the assignment to find Journal articles on:
1) Sexual Dimorphism in Homo sapiens as it relates to Height differences
2) Sexual Dimorphism in Fundulus grandis as it relates to Length and Mass differences
I'm finding a few articles on line, however each of the sources is a "pay per view" situation.
Can anyone help with a good source of journal articles in these areas?
How you tried looking at PLOS? There are some Journal that are free on Pubmed.
If there is a paper that you would like to read, put a Paper request and hopefully somebody can PM it to you.
Although, given the rules, you might want to talk a little bit more.
Thanks, I'm checking it out now. "Talk a bit more?"
Rules of Paper request
* Please keep paper request to a minimum. Any request for more than Two papers may be deleted.
* To post a request, please paste a PubMed link with your request.
* To reply to someone's request, please send a PM (personal message) to the requester and attach the full-text file in your message.
* After a paper is received or sent, either the requester or the helper should post a message to say so
* Give the journal name in your post title
* If the number of posts in this subforum exceeds the total number of posts in all other subforums, your permission to access this subforum will be revoked.