Free Minipreps and 50% off + Free Sequencing Clean-Up + Methylation Beta Kits - Free kit offers (Jul/03/2007 )
At Zymo Research we stand behind our products and pride ourselves on offering the most simple, rapid, precise DNA/RNA and Methylation analysis kits available. We are so sure you will love our products that for a limited time we are offering FREE full-sized samples of some of our most popular kits absolutely free – no hidden charges.
How to receive your complimentary kit:
1. Fill out form and click submit, or add product to cart and continue with the check out process.
2. At the billing page under "Payment Information" check "I wish to be invoiced" or if you would like your credit card on file, enter it at this time.
Your final bill will be $0 and there will be no charge for Tax or Shipping.
Enjoy your Free Kit!!!
Zyppy™ Plasmid Miniprep Kit -
- Pellet-Free Plasmid DNA Purification and extraction Directly from E.coli Cultures in about 8 minutes.
- Innovated colored buffers* for error-free visual identification of complete bacterial cell lysis and neutralization.
- Fastest, most simple procedure for purifying the highest quality DNA.
- The most simple, reliable method for Dye Terminator removal from DNA.
- Simple 2 minute Bind, Wash, Elute Procedure removes sequencing contaminants such as unincorporated fluorescent dyes, residual salts, dNTPs, primers, and enzymes.
- Participate in the beta-testing of this new product.
- Bisulfite conversion of DNA Directly from blood, tissue, or cells .
- DNA purification is built in – no extra steps required.
*Pellet-Free™ and colored buffer plasmid DNA purification technologies are patent pending
*Valid for US Business addresses only. For international requests please contact your local distributor.
can the ZR DNA Sequencing Clean-up Kit™ be used with the wellred dyes used by beckman-coulter for the ceq genetic analysis system?
So sad it is not available outside US.
I couldn’t find a supplier in Mexico.
Yes, but with a slight modification.
I forwarded your question to our tech support team, who can tell you 2 simple ways this can be done. If you ever have a technical question or require help/clarification about our products, or your experiments in general, we have a top notch team of PhDs standing by to help you out. All you have to do is call us at 1-888-882-9682, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.