Protocol Online logo
Top : New Forum Archives (2009-): : Tissue and Cell Culture

Integrity of cell monolayer - (Nov/24/2013 )



I have a cell line and I need to check the integrity of the cell monolayer. In order to do that I need to measure transepithelial electrical resistance (TEER). Millipore has a device (Volt-ohm meter) to measure it but it is very expensive:


Does anybody know where could I get a second-hand epithelial Volt-ohm meter?


any website to get second-hand scientific devices?


Thank you.



-silvigar- used to do this sort of stuff.