INS-1E cells not adhere to the flask! - (Jun/26/2012 )
I started my research of diabetes using INS-1E cell line.. But have a big problem-the cells simply do not adhere to the flask after thawing! What should I do? Does anyone have same problem? Thank you in advance
We need more information before we can help you
1. Are you the first in your lab to use these cells?
2. Are you using the correct media and additives?
3. Has anyone else thawed a vial from the same stock successfully in the past?
4. What do the cells look like? Have you determined if they are alive or dead? (e.g. using trypan blue)
5. Is there any evidence of contamination?