Protocol Online logo
Top : New Forum Archives (2009-): : Lab Equipments

PCR tubes mixer & spinner ( one device ) - recommendations ? (Jun/26/2011 )

Dear All,

we are to buy a mixer for the reactions in PCR tubes & a spinner.
i ,once, in a lab worked on one ... but forgot the brand :(
& exploring the net ... i gained no fruitful results :(
i can't find it!
what i found is a mixer & a spinner as 2 seperated devices
but, what i need is one device having the both functions.

do you kindly have a picture/ recommendation ?

thanks alot in advance.



I know of a thermal mixer/vortexer that has heating elements. It can be used for 96-well plates. Click Here to see the product.


thanks alot :)

actually i found it! ...

Biosan was the name ...