Protocol Online logo
Top : New Forum Archives (2009-): : Tissue and Cell Culture

recommendation wanted for microscope - (Aug/04/2010 )


Information is wanted for a microscope on which a digital camera may be installed for tissue culture study. Any recommendation on models would be really appreciated. The more details, the better.



Scientific Instruments Inc. sells a very inexpensive inverted microscope called the Moitic AE21 that has a digital camera mount.

They also sell various resolution digital cameras for this scope.

The images work for us.
Attached Image


If you want something that isn't crap, have a look at any of the larger, more well known manufacturers such as Nikon, Olympus, or Leica.