Protocol Online logo
Top : New Forum Archives (2009-): : Tissue and Cell Culture

Permeabilize Eukaryotic Membranes - (Nov/17/2009 )

Pages: Previous 1 2 

As i promised, i will report now what we did and how it worked: we used saponine and it worked very nice after some starting troubles. we used a concentration of 15ug/ml and reached a sensitivity about 40-50 fold higher when treated with saponin compared to controls.

thx everybody for looking this thread and giving me advices, especially Jon Moulton :-), didn't see your signature...
Attached File

-cell the truth-

Good work, sounds like things are going well.

Pages: Previous 1 2