- It yields 5-10 ug of DNA from a dried specimen swab, instead of 200-500 ng.
- It improves detection sensitivity.
- It's nontoxic.
- Its lysate may be used for PCR without further DNA purification.
- Dried specimen swabs can be shipped and stored long-term at room temperature.
AquaPlasmidMember Since 29 Jan 2009
Offline Last Active Nov 29 2012 02:41 PM
- Group Active Members
- Active Posts 65
- Profile Views 2,452
- Member Title Enthusiast
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
My research interests
- Website URL http://www.aquaplasmid.com