- It yields 5-10 ug of DNA from a dried specimen swab, instead of 200-500 ng.
- It improves detection sensitivity.
- It's nontoxic.
- Its lysate may be used for PCR without further DNA purification.
- Dried specimen swabs can be shipped and stored long-term at room temperature.
reelerMember Since 13 Nov 2012
Offline Last Active Dec 13 2012 12:51 PM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 1
- Profile Views 123
- Member Title member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
My research interests
reeler hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show