R u an Indian? Coz I am an Indian also doing my Ph.D on drug targetting in breast cancer cell line MCF-7 and MDA-MB 231. Here are the things that might help u:
- First u calculate all the average of OD taken in all ur replicates.
- Now u note down in ur note book against respective dtug concentrations.
- Take the average of the CELLS+DMSO (0 micro mole or positive control).
- Now calculate the percentage of viability of each drug concentration against the average of positive control where it is assumed that the viability in control is 100%.
- Now u can plot the percentages and the respective drug concentrations in Excel and can obtain the graph.