- Grow bacteria ~18 hours on LB plates, grow @ 37C
- The next day, add 1x PBS to the LB plates and mix with the bacteria to make a bacterial solution.
- Dilute the bacterial solution with 1xPBS to get 1 mL of bacterial suspensions with an OD600 ~ 0.5 and 0.35.
- Take 1 mL suspensions and centrifuge for 10K RPM for 5 minutes.
- Remove the 1xPBS and leave the pellet
- Add 200 uL of Sample buffer and Lysis buffer each (total of 400 uL) vortex well.
- Take the new solution and boil for 10 minutes and store at 4C
- Load 35 uL of this solution into 12% SDS-Page Gels of 1.5mm thickness.
lostandconfusedMember Since 16 Jul 2012
Offline Last Active Jul 17 2012 08:58 AM
- Group Members
- Active Posts 2
- Profile Views 166
- Member Title member
- Age Age Unknown
- Birthday Birthday Unknown
My research interests
lostandconfused hasn't added any friends yet.
No latest visitors to show