• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

• Please log in to reply
45752 replies to this topic

#45736 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 October 2017 - 08:50 AM

tower

and ppfftt… unless you can “phase”  like ShadowCat, how are you  gonna break into my mansion? I’ve installed my very own top of the line (the most expensive and complex ever) security systems eg iris and other very private body parts scanners, Kobayash- Maru problem solving, ballet en pointe and yodeling  demos etc….and if you’re not in my database  of authorized and invited guests….then designer lasers, blasters, ultrasonics and light sabers (mounted everywhere) will take care of you…:lol:

well, I don't need to catch you cos you can’t move any faster than light or sound…hmmm……you can’t even outrun Charlee, my dearest pet  chihuahua….:D

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#45737 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 October 2017 - 11:10 AM

ivory

well with you as a computer and technique inapt person it will anyway not work or if work against the inventor, too..so take care laugh.png

and well I'll send an army of chihuahuas to paralyse all the systems...they either are out of energy then or filled and covered with dog corpses and then out of order

tongue.png

it's always good when the fiend underestimates you...biggrin.png

A single lie is reproachable; a million lies is a statistic.
D. J. T.

#45738 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 October 2017 - 10:15 AM

tusk

ppffttt...I don't need to a tech expert....I just need to be filthy rich, then I'll be contributing to our economy by creating jobs and hiring as many people as I can...but if you get fried in the process, then that's a bonus I will gladly accept...laugh.png

and omg....you shld really get an award for goriness and gruesomeness....wacko.png but I don't think you can convince even one chihuahua to follow you cos they still have tiny brains you know so ppfftt...biggrin.png

and same advice I give you..you shld never underestimate a fiend no matter how cute and lovely they are...tongue.png

#45739 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 October 2017 - 08:58 AM

Fleedwood Mac

sure you need...and well among your army of brainless workers a few saboteurs are there too (and motivated by a second salary and which were easy to convince bec of the starvation wages you pay tongue.png )

and well they have tiny brains but a kick in the ass is enough to let them run in your deadly traps and some will act as living torches then to set fire on the rest of your dwelling laugh.png

D. J. T.

#45740 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 October 2017 - 10:29 AM

Mac book

well, I pay better than Bill Gates so they can't be moonlighting on the side :wacko:...and you're actually the agitator and saboteur but it won't work cos my people won't work probono for you (and your evil goals) :D

and ppfftt....you're really so blood thirsty and violent but fortunately, you can't kick and burn my army of robo-dogs.....besides, you're the one who'd fire up spontaneously after all the oil you rub on your body :lol:

#45741 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 24 October 2017 - 01:20 PM

macintosh

I guess you pay with bounced cheques and empty promises and so I'll have more helpers than I need...they all want to pay back to you laugh.png

and well you surely bought this...

81wphPNj36L._SY450_.jpg

only if dogs could laugh my dog army would die of laughter tongue.png, but they cannot and therefore easily burn down your dwelling and the nasty toy pets biggrin.png 

D. J. T.

#45742 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 October 2017 - 09:54 AM

waterproof

ppfftt...but I'm not like you...wacko.png I pay in gold and bitcoins....the best employer since 1901...laugh.png

and sure, sure...my robo-dogs are trembling and pooping metal just by merely looking at your dog army:  biggrin.png

s-l300.jpg

#45743 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:22 AM

rubber

bitcoins, eh? only criminals and crooks pay with it laugh.png

and nobody asked you to display your stuffed pillow pet army of your bedroom tongue.png

D. J. T.

#45744 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2017 - 09:27 AM

ducky

ppfftt...you're just sour-graping as usual cos you were too chickenish and too stingy when bitcoins were first offered to the public...now it's already too late for you...but not my employees....they found the perfect employer laugh.png

and ppfftt again...you of all people shld know that I don't like stuffed soft toys..I have a different kind of army and gadgets..I meant weapons.. in my bedroom...biggrin.png

#45745 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:28 AM

yellow

well I don't need a "currency" without much use but with lots of fluctuation...but your employees are surely (similar to you) dark net visitors to buy weapons and other stuff I don't want to mention here...so you're used to it laugh.png

and as usual in denial...but you can admit it...nobody will laugh about you laugh.pnglaugh.png

D. J. T.

#45746 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 October 2017 - 11:13 AM

colour

ppfftt...this just proves that you don't have the money to buy anything...too bad your employees won't accept fruits and veggies from your garden (or your pets) as payment...:lol:

and usually nobody laughs when they see what's in my bedroom...and iirc, you were the first one to bolt...:wacko: :D

#45747 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 October 2017 - 01:44 AM

...of magic

sure, compared to your so-called currency which even is only virtual I pay with gold nuggets gram by gram tongue.png

is it so nasty or ugly what you can see there? laugh.png hopefully not tongue.png

D. J. T.

#45748 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 November 2017 - 01:31 PM

Ministry

but it's investment in the future and for the future....while you're still living in the buried past trying to convert lead into gold...gram by gram......not ever gonna work, dude....tongue.png

nope, it's the land of Oz, City of Agrabah, Narnia, Westworld, Discworld and Wizarding world rolled into one...biggrin.png no wonder, you got scared and ran away....laugh.png

#45749 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,617 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 November 2017 - 08:06 AM

mini-series

actually it's investment in the futility and for vulture capitalists tongue.png , and well I live in the future and use a fusion reactor for this...this works laugh.png
okay, just another Ankh-Morpork bedroom...and you're the Lord Vetinari of it biggrin.png

D. J. T.

#45750 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 07 November 2017 - 11:51 AM

cancelled

ppfftt...then obviously you need them more cos how can you purchase a fusion reactor (batting your eyelids or flexing your pecs wouldn't work laugh.png)...but since you're my "friend", I'll give you a really good deal....tongue.png

and well, as long as I get to rule everyone including you, then call me Lady Vetinari laugh.png

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.