• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

• Please log in to reply
45751 replies to this topic

#45706 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:36 AM

arch-enemies

purely business, really :wacko:....but if she doesn't need to be paid, what does she get from you in exchange? Beer, sausage or wild nights? :lol:

and once again...denial and denial....don't you recognise the hats, the crests and those beer bellies? Why don't you get your laser eye surgery already? :D

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#45707 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:45 AM

death-metal

torture and pain of you is enough payment...biggrin.png

and well still no idea...must be a weird little country in the mountains, but not here...and well I guess it's your usual misconception of Germany... tongue.png

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45708 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:52 PM

death note

but she has no beef with me so hopefully she's got another agenda...one that involves a lot of pain ...but for you (and not me).....I shld give her tips on how to set up a real torture boudoir...:lol:

yeah, yeah...here's another misconception: :D...love that feather....:lol:

45266.png

#45709 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:04 AM

manga

she don't care about beefing...she needs victims and highly sensitive just like you are preferred especially if they think they're tough...laugh.png

a your boyfriend preferred for a carnival party...not bad...tongue.png

and I guess not a misconception but very funny:

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45710 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:52 AM

addict

well, you're tougher and weirder than me...so offer yourself instead...plz make this sacrifice for me....:lol:

and if he were really my boyfriend, then he'll just be wearing a lederhosen and nothing else...:D

and sure, sure...very funny...:wacko:...:P

#45711 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

addendum

I'm old with brittle bones and balding and whatever tongue.png i.e. much too old and susceptible...so she surely prefers you laugh.png

well only dorky hillbillies in the south and stupid tourists are wearing this...so take care laugh.png

yes one of the best skits of them laugh.png

#45712 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:29 AM

addition

susceptible to what? the charms of a wretched nurse or a crazy beautiful witch? :lol: so when it's critical, you pull out your old and balding card? how typical :wacko:

but isn't this your favourite halloween costume (I still have a giant photo of you wearing it....) :D

I guess yo have the same mentality and humour as all these old decrepit guys...:P

#45713 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

audition

well you do the same either the balding card or the beautiful young ingénue tongue.png

well surely not, never attended halloween or any other nasty activities...and I'm not Austrian as you're not US-American tongue.png

#45714 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 29 September 2017 - 10:02 AM

stage

well, it works for me...but not for you, unfortunately....I could see through all your fake cards :lol:

in denial again? ppfftt...giant photos don't lie....:D....and I guess when someone is handsome, he's german and when he dresses funny, he's austrian? What a crap...:P

#45715 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:31 AM

on

what did we talk about? I forgot it already tongue.png ah yes, got it: you admitted that you were balding and play with fake cards...laugh.png

and also with faked photos as I learnt now...and well visit Bavaria and Austria...they have more in common than Bavaria and Hamburg/Northern Germany laugh.png 

#45716 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:46 AM

star

nope, I don't know about your retrograde amnesia but we're talking about my long luscious shiny dark hair and centurion card (which you pilfered from me) :wacko: :lol:

and well, when wearing lederhosen, you all look the same to me...:D

#45717 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:01 AM

starlet

are you sure it was not about your hallucinations and delusions? tongue.png 

And what is a centurion card? happy.png

well I never wear them and have no plans...tongue.png . But well I guess it's the same with the Mounties uniform...I guess do you wear it now, just out of patriotism laugh.png

#45718 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 October 2017 - 08:26 AM

stargaze

how can it be hallucinations and delusions when you have a lock of my long luscious hair braided and tied around your wrist like a cuff...when you're 'bad', it constricts and cuts off blood supply to your upper arm...so far so good....:lol:

and the ignoramus as usual :wacko:...it's practically a genie in the bottle...it can make all your wishes come true...beauty, power, fame even love...:D

yup, for patriotism plus red always looks good on me....:P

#45719 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:30 AM

star-monger

well my other hand holds a pocket lighter and this ends fast and easily (though smelly) your again violent delusions laugh.png

until the genie-in-the-bottle-owner cancels this card during your usual buying binge tongue.png , too bad and embarrassing too

well the weird hat makes the difference...biggrin.png

#45720 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 October 2017 - 11:59 AM

fishmonger

not if that hand gets sewn into the pocket..then you'd burn the pocket instead with the rest of your pants...:D I'll gleefully record this then for posterity sakes...:lol:

but it's my genie so it has to do whatever I command it to do...so first wish- no cancellation ever....:P

but that weird hat can be a defense as well...against weird dudes wearing weird costumes...:D

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.