• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

• Please log in to reply
45751 replies to this topic

#45691 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:03 AM

Kimchi

and now a violent liar tongue.png ...use yourself to do this, it's a win-win situation, as you can act out your violence and SM tendencies laugh.png 

I thought you are...you were the all-rounder for weird hobbies tongue.png

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45692 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:09 AM

korean

really? but you forget that I can read your mind clearly....your thought balloons say 'Burn Me, Burn Me' so I'm very happy to oblige.....laugh.png

nope, I only indulge in wholesome, innocent and productive hobbies..unlike you...:biggrin.png

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#45693 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:42 AM

South

"claerly" means not really tongue.png ...and you see thought balloons...okay, a clear indication for sociopathic hallucinations...the A-Team will come soon with straitjacket and taser laugh.png

yes, weird dancings also belong to this..a pic from you perhaps...tongue.png

tenor.gif

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45694 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 September 2017 - 11:34 AM

Park

you're still in denial about all my powers...poor sweetie....tongue.png...let me call the A-team for you then....you need that jacket more than me...laugh.png

and this is what I do during my spare time (aside from all the dancing and playing all the instruments in the philharmonic)...I lovingly take care of my beautiful garden: biggrin.png

41AAC42000000578-4632170-image-m-27_1498

#45695 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:39 AM

parkade

and you have a recidivism of your hallucinations...we should increase the dose of your back-to-normal medicines biggrin.png

and well gardening? posing in front of a few neglected flowers and I guess in Canada you never have such good weather to wear that tongue.png

#45696 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 26 September 2017 - 10:06 AM

Arcade

pfftt...and who's gonna give me my meds...I guess not you since you probably value your tiny spidery fingers....laugh.png

and you think the weather dictates what we wear? pfftt...then you know zilch about us (plus this here is another favourite hobby of mine) : biggrin.png

Canadian-Girls-Practical-About-Their-Vit

#45697 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 September 2017 - 08:59 AM

game

yes Nurse Ratched is doing the job, she's experienced with difficult patients and has steel-reinforced gloves laugh.png

I guess this is a more authentic view on Canadian women: tongue.png

124065_1.jpg

article-1253923-08795330000005DC-274_634

#45698 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 27 September 2017 - 11:15 AM

changer

and you had to hide under Nurse Rached's skirt cos you're scared? She's not a match for my fantastic pets...:lol:

and oh yeah...you have to win gold and celebrate like a real Canadian woman....losers....:D

#45699 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:20 AM

charger

well I don't want to get infected and my fingers are too valuable tongue.png

and I don't have to do that...I'm not Canadian and not a woman...and with weird fringe sports we don't deal here...too marginal and violent anyway laugh.png

#45700 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:31 AM

phone

that's why you hide under a woman's skirt? finally an admission of vanity ("I don't want to lose my pretty manicured fingers") laugh.png

of course....you'd rather engage in more manly sports like beer drinking, sausage eating and gross belching....biggrin.png

#45701 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:35 AM

phony

she gets money for this and also satisfaction to torture you...a win-win situation again...laugh.png

but this is what the ice-hockey players do after the game, see images above, or during game tongue.png

obxourcvgbivy52mknx1.gif

#45702 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:42 AM

earrings

ppfftt...I seriously doubt that you can pay her (after I've seen your credit card statement...you spend all your money on books, booze and beauty products..so you're broke :P)....that's why I will bribe her to change victims...she esp like guys (even with manicured fingers and toes)  :lol:

and couldn't you have chosen are more exciting vid than that?...title: this is how we ice skate...losers...:D

#45703 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 09:53 AM

golden

well she's unbribable and especially interested in smug people like you and your pests...she doesn't even want money...laugh.png

this sign is unmasking enough, and exciting videos of ice-hockey? that's impossible laugh.png

$T2eC16hHJGYE9nookQNvBQq6PLGsw!~~60_35.J

#45704 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 10:57 AM

arches

so you know her that well...hmmm...I wonder what's the nature of your relationship with her? You're the puppet master? Is she your bonded minion? A long lost twin? :lol:

and that sign is perfect for these guys: Prost sweeties....:D

oktoberfest.jpg

#45705 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:04 AM

archetypes

well a purely business relationship to deal with weirdos becoming hazardous or start to freak out (like you) laugh.png

and from which weird country are they? Not mine, I'm very sure biggrin.png

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.