• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

45732 replies to this topic

#45676 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:29 PM

martian chronicles

it can only be unclear for confused beings such as yourself...that's why you need us for clarity and understanding....why don't you join us? :lol:

well, you'll never know until you try...I'll lend them to you for a week and let's see how you fit....:D

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#45677 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:24 PM

Ray

I'd say for delusion-transfer and plundering me...luckily my ivory tower is guru- and guru-parasite-proof tongue.png

and I know that you want to get rid of them, in the end they itch a lot...laugh.png , but the dermatologist (perhaps in cooperation with the psychologist) can help biggrin.png

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45678 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 01:36 PM

Sun

plundering, you? What? then we'll launch a full-on attack on your ivory tower......better surrender now or be annihilated..your dusty and moldy books don't stand a chance..tongue.png

actually, you already picked them up...unknowingly....they've blended well with your pet bugs....they've become part of you so goodluck getting rid of them now...I can give you the name of my dermatologist...and shrink...and necromancer...laugh.png

#45679 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 September 2017 - 12:51 PM

light

well all the booby traps, spring gun and pitfalls to gaping abysses together with a lot of fool's gold just to fool you will do their job, good luck tongue.png

and I've the full diversity of the newest and very effective pesticides...they might even work against you laugh.png . And no thanks I guess all your helping staff are already desperate and neurotic psychos after dealing with you biggrin.png  

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45680 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

bearer

ppfftt, I'd like to see you set all this stuff using your moldy books and nasty bugs....besides, you ain't got the imagination and guts to do all this..so you're the one who needs all the good luck :P

and well, it takes one to know one....but you're a few notches higher up in the psychos meter....:lol:

#45681 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 September 2017 - 07:59 AM

beaver (eager)

well come and try out...had so much free time to plan and construct it (and internet is full of plans for this, and had 'voluntary' students to try out the functions laugh.png )...and knowing that you and your nasty pe(s)ts will come was an additional stimulus biggrin.png

but still not reaching you...tongue.png

#45682 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:27 AM

Canadian

ppfftt..only if you will give us first-class super luxurious trip to your ivory tower...but knowing you...you'd stuff us in a cargo boat full of goats and dirt...well, not bad for my pets but not good for my lace and bejeweled gown.....:wacko: :P

Cos you're looking the wrong direction (as usual)....I'm so way down below...:lol:

#45683 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:05 PM

Canasta

no cargo boat of course, but an old coal lorry is already waiting laugh.png and with glowering insects, which should not be touched biggrin.png

lazy as you are you not even started, eh? Just like in the running athletics in school were you got all the fails laugh.png

#45684 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 18 September 2017 - 12:09 PM

canary

omg...really the cheapest and most sadistic ivory tower squatter I've ever known...I might as well use the coal to burn all your glowing insects...and hopefully they'll fly back to you (and your old books) bringing burning coal and lots of tinder :lol:

but you're the one with two left feet so I can beat you hands down in a foot race...and then one of my pets has to drag you down to the finish line using her toxic beak....biggrin.png

#45685 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 September 2017 - 04:40 AM

Canterbury

well that's not difficult because I'm the only you know...tongue.png and you should control your violent and cruel seizures laugh.png

and even with two left legs I can easily beat you, as you're a well-known (and infamous) staff member of the Ministry of Silly Walks, Section High Heels...so like your work speed it's more kind of creeping laugh.png

841f645d37203c0812c70a47f060de5a-walk9.g

#45686 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 September 2017 - 05:31 AM

Tales

well, sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures.....and in your case, you need tough (deadly) love...and if you end up dead...then my bad....laugh.png

and you'll never beat me......not since you walk like this (with the same facial expressions to boot): biggrin.png.....

giphy.gif

#45687 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 September 2017 - 09:57 AM

talemonger

the standard excuse for people like Trump...but you? tongue.png You should work on your role models tongue.png

and Mr Bean, really? Even more you should control and update what you watch laugh.png. And as you can see even silly Bean is faster than the giraffe-like woman above biggrin.png

#45688 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 22 September 2017 - 10:11 AM

warmonger

well, sometimes you have to cut off one head and cauterise the stump so no new heads will sprout...and we can start with you....so you can reform your "evil' ways....:D

and with moves like that, you're just forever circling around and never reaching anywhere...very much like having a discussion with you...:lol:

#45689 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,603 posts
Excellent

Posted 24 September 2017 - 12:54 PM

Trump & Kim (aka US dotard & madman)

even more violent than ever...you're the hydra owner, remember? tongue.png

and well your so called movements are just a standstill and with your weird ideas soon stepping backwards laugh.png

#45690 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 24 September 2017 - 01:00 PM

Kim and Kanye (fake beauty and beast)

oh, but it's for your own good (Cas knows best ;))....I'll be so gentle in cauterising you.......so trust me... :D

but aren't you the master of crazy salsa and square dancing? :lol:

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.