• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

• Please log in to reply
45751 replies to this topic

#45661 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:30 AM

Betty

what is a tinder account? I guess something anyway useless so it doesn't matter tongue.png

and a ping notification? this computer networking utility is surely too technical for you laugh.png

and you use your standard one-tracked diversionary tactic tongue.png

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45662 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 September 2017 - 10:37 AM

Boop

ppffttt...you're the one using the diversionary tactics of feigning innocence and victim playing...tongue.png reply to the ping already so you can get illuminated...laugh.png

besides, with my tech savviness, I found you in all the dating sites I visit (for my pets of course)....eg Cupid, Romance, eharmony....you were probably catfishing....biggrin.png

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#45663 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:24 AM

book

and well look for an up-to-date victim with smartphone...I guess there are sufficient dudes and happy to be your victim after they were smartphone-tinder victims tongue.png 

and with your tech-talent it's surprising that you could switch on a computer or smartphone at all laugh.png. I guess you finally ended up on fake sites and were happy to give them your credit card numbers and passwords...laugh.png 

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that did belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45664 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2017 - 10:40 AM

worm

but since you're the number one match, then it means your profile meets perfectly all our requirements...so why waste more time looking for others with smart phones...besides, my pet hydra can do telepathy then....:P

and you're the dodge master as ever...so expert in misdirection, sleight of hand and if those don't work, then spewing all kinds of ad hominems and character assassination...are you sure you're not related to my pets...:lol:

#45665 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:06 AM

vermes

in other words, you just invented it tongue.png

well I learnt from the master of this...and this is you, you even don't need a fake tinder approach to get illuminated laugh.png

#45666 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2017 - 11:47 AM

vermin

well, with your evil inspiration of course...so my imagination can only go to the darker side...tongue.png

oh finally...so you've really become one of my faithful followers...prepare to be illuminated...laugh.png

#45667 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2017 - 12:14 PM

Vermont

yes give yourself to the Dark Side. It is the only way you can save your pets and friends. Yes, your thoughts betray you. Your feelings for them are strong. Especially for ... pets. If you will not turn to the Dark Side ... then perhaps they will...tongue.png

and don't confuse it or yourself with the illuminati laugh.png

#45668 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 14 September 2017 - 07:59 PM

Green Mountain State

your petty attempts at hypnosis probably works on Spidey but not on me :wacko:....I guess you really like to listen to your soporific voice (luckily my pets don't) :lol:

but you're the one confusing my enlightenment movement with the illuminati.....and btw, I expect you to be there for our initiation ceremony....there will be lots of tinder for sure....:D

#45669 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:19 AM

Greenwich

well it works on you already, even if you don't realise it...G. Lucas is a sufficiently well scriptwriter laugh.png

and you're the wannabe guru of a crook & racketeer sect for ripping off smartphone-addicted hipsters...but it will end that the pets will rip off you...laugh.png

#45670 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:51 AM

Village

perhaps on your own self....being the classical narcissist that you've always been...."oh yeah....I'm so smart ...so handsome ...so talented ...and ladies like me...and my bugs....zzzz.....I'm so cute...so powerful...etc.....you shld post them here...:lol:

not if they do you first....upon my bidding...they'd do whatever I want....and before long...you too....:D

#45671 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:35 AM

villain

well this is not only projecting but big-time projecting as if it's a mirror of yourself laugh.png

anyway your pets are pets and just love you and your money, blood and entrails (depending what parasites they are)...good luck with them tongue.png

#45672 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:41 AM

Luthor

but I don't need to hypnotise myself for this...so I only need to look at the mirror to confirm...:P but you otoh, needs to convince yourself subconsciously that you're all that and more...:lol:

hmm....but I'm just as loyal to them....that's why we have the tinder account....when they're happy, I'm also happy.....:D

#45673 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 10:51 AM

Luther

quod erat demonstrandum...the big time narcissist admitted it finally biggrin.png . and well I anyway don't care with grey hair but balding and whatever...tongue.png

and yes loyal is a nice euphemism...tapeworms and lice are also "loyal" laugh.png and sure they're happy when you're happy (and eat enough) tongue.png

#45674 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 11:39 AM

Martin

ppffttt...how can it be narcissistic when I'm just stating the truth :P but that's it...you shld care and that's why you need us...:D

and you're just sourgraping as usual...not even a single tapeworm or louse to call your very own....:lol:

#45675 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,604 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 September 2017 - 12:07 PM

martian

well that's just self-deception as intermixture so that you cannot recognise it anymore yourself...you'll be a difficult task for a head shrink laugh.png

and with you aggressive "pets" perhaps hopeless, but they might be anyway delusional ideas laugh.png

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.