• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

45062 replies to this topic

#45061 gvbdxz

gvbdxz

Banana Split

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
Neutral

Posted Today, 04:22 AM

Wheat

You guys are cute. The movie While We're Young, did I like it? Well, I didn't dislike it. It was entertaining and well-made. I liked it but it's not the best movie I saw this week, Antman was. I know I look like some kind of movie freak, but believe me this is just a phase. I don't usually watch so many.

So to sum up, when motivation hits rock bottom take a break, eat chocolate and bathe in a tub of alcohol. 

And hey Tabs, this could be the beginning of a story like You've Got Mail happy.png happy.png happy.png  *excited* *grabs a bowl of popcorn too*

What's the fun in answering a question when you cannot question its answer? 

#45062 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,577 posts
Excellent

Posted Today, 08:09 AM

Barley

well it seems I've to activate my mod superpowers and edit tabs post...tongue.png

and another option (also an idea for the proposed pub/cafe/bistro), is the breathable alcohol cloud as in this London club, to overcome motivation problems...biggrin.png

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#45063 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted Today, 03:19 PM

Bartholomew, the apostle

hey guys...hope everyone has a great weekend....

@Tabs & gvbsy: that's pretty old news...and you shld know by now that we're not the romcom type duo like Elizabeth Bennet & Mr Darcy that you watch while munching on popcorn :....we're more the Orpheus & Eurydice, Layla & Majnun  or Bonnie & Clyde type so you'd need a bucket for your tears and some kevlar body armors :P

@ dr H: we better add more hearts to Tabs' post :lol:

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.