• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
* * * * * 7 votes

Words, Words, Words

44717 replies to this topic

#38716 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:05 AM

HP

bye TJ...and yes I like them too...but do you know what instrument the dude on the right is using?

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

That is....if she posts at all.

#38717 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:43 AM

high profile

enjoy your Saturday tj...hi dr H...yup, perhaps this is all in your mind...I shld be the one to bash you...:D
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#38718 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:46 AM

high energy
Hey Mlle C...and finally we're in a happy slapping contest...at least then we should realise that something is wrong Posted Image

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#38719 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:54 AM

drink

well, your hallucinations are always wrong and weird.... your predictions as well...btw, did you buy FB stocks? :lol:...

#38720 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 10:59 AM

cheers

similar to yours, you odd hallucination Posted Image and I didn't bought such nasty stocks...the rich dudes and banks get a special price and can cash up, the ordinary people should pay for it...not with me...Posted Image

#38721 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:14 AM

cheering squad

its valuation is even greater than some countries GNPs....:P..I'll wait till it drops to its real worth....:D.

#38722 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:18 AM

cheerleader

greater than Canada's? Posted Image and yes the real worth is surely a disappointment for many buyers Posted Image

#38723 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:33 AM

supreme leader

ppfftt...your is only a little double of ours but we are only 34 million people :wacko:...and yup, greater than those of any south and central american country and many many others....:D

#38724 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

dictator

well GNP sucks anyway and as long as we're better in the ration GNP/carbon dioxide emissions I'm happy Posted Image

#38725 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:50 AM

Castro

well, I highly doubt that your green GDP is doing better than ours.....so you shld only have a cautious smiley....:lol:...

#38726 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:55 AM

Castor

perhaps if you avoid to dig for oil sands Posted Image anyway perhaps this is the most important, and I guess we suck in it Posted Image

#38727 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:01 PM

oil

yup...but this gov't won't stop :wacko:..though even with the oil sands, we are still doing better than most...and I doubt if there's a linear relationship between economic wealth against spiritual and all the other wellness indicators there...:lol:..

#38728 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:09 PM

sands

hopefully you do, according to wikipedia you're in the middle Posted Image and the wellness indicators don't include economic aspects I think 8though not sure)...anyway I guess there's also a relation between money (income/richness) and happiness or well being, but only linear up to a few thousand euros/dollars per month and not millions per year Posted Image

#38729 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:22 PM

sand storm

nope they won't.....unfortunately.....and I think economic wellness is an indicator and you don't need to make millions for ethics, social consciousness, environmental concern etc to jump out of the window...:D
and now time to enjoy this glorious day...you have a good night's rest my darling GNH guru old dude...have a great Sunday as well...

#38730 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 19 May 2012 - 12:26 PM

sand fly

sure but after a certain income level, which is surprisingly low, happiness isn't anymore related to the income level as before...so it's more or less useless...Posted Image
good night darling the anyway mostly happy RH...enjoy your evening and tomorrow too Posted Image

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.