• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

i'm so fed up and confused!!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#16 GeorgeWolff

GeorgeWolff

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
Neutral

Posted 23 July 2009 - 03:48 AM

lialia makes a good poiunt - blow off some steam but stay positive. Your persistence here will very lilkely lead to eventual success in your current endeavor and, more importantly, will establish how you'll address the rigors of the world in and outside the lab as you advance in your career.

#17 KatieB

KatieB

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:31 PM

Cheers folks for your feedback. Just getting time to sit down and check the forums the now!

Everything seems to have improved in last few weeks, or at least my mood has and i'm feeling more positive! :lol: my big last experiment is now finished and i'm going on holiday on thursday, first in two years so i can not wait! Afterwards its back to the lab for month or so to do last analysis and then the big write up!

I found out today i'm getting interviewed for that pt lecturer post so really pleased about that and its boosted my confidence a little, fingers crossed i don't botch up the interview now as its the day after we get back from holiday so not going to have loads of prep time.

Anyway, thanks for listening, it is good to moan anonymously :)

hope everyone else who posted is coping ok at moment too, we will get there eventually!

KT

#18 GeorgeWolff

GeorgeWolff

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 294 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:37 PM

Great news - keep up the positive attitude and the good work.

#19 KatieB

KatieB

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:51 PM

Great news - keep up the positive attitude and the good work.

Thanks George, will do!

#20 MaggieRoara

MaggieRoara

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 67 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 September 2009 - 12:59 AM

Apologies, that wasn't meant to sound like a criticism. I know Maggie is right in what she says, I've just got to stop moaning and get on with it.

Thats the way man... dun give up!!!.. hehe was abit harsh but it worked din it XD. hows the search going?

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.