• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

multi-paper dissertation

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 moljul

moljul

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 130 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 June 2009 - 12:27 AM

hello out there,

I am now at the point, where I have to think about writing my PhD-thesis. I also heared about multi-paper dissertations. Is anyone of you currently working on the formulation of a paper-dissertation? how this kind of thesis looks like and how is the best way to start?

thanks for recommendations

#2 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 24 June 2009 - 04:45 AM

here you write a "clamp" if doing a paper dissertation. Means that you write some pages (have seen 2 - 50) about what you did why for what purpose with what outcome. In this section you summarise all the included papers and what progress they were in your field . Most people include an "outlook" section like what will or should be the next logic steps for your research.
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#3 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,539 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

here you write a "clamp" if doing a paper dissertation. Means that you write some pages (have seen 2 - 50) about what you did why for what purpose with what outcome. In this section you summarise all the included papers and what progress they were in your field . Most people include an "outlook" section like what will or should be the next logic steps for your research.

The most important is you need to write and publish papers. Here we need 2-3 in peer reviewed journals at least accepted. And then an introduction and a final discussion that may include an outlook. It depends on the rules of your university/work place what you need exactly.

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

That is....if she posts at all.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.