• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Where might they be?

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#1 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:31 PM

Reasons Casu-hime and Hobu-oni to disappear almost together and without any signs/warnings.

1. They have been taken by aliens for research on quoting quotes.
Simple living, highnot thinking

#2 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 June 2009 - 06:38 PM

Reasons Casu-hime and Hobu-oni to disappear almost together and without any signs/warnings.

1. They have been taken by aliens for research on quoting quotes.

LOL!
2. Having quoted so much they have evolved to a further stage of evolution whereby the use of mechanical means of communication is unecessary and now they communicate only by telepathy, us mere mortals cannot hear them :o
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#3 Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Super Mouse

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Good

Posted 21 June 2009 - 07:37 PM

They may be on holiday together. :o

#4 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:49 PM

We will read about them soon as a case report on "quoting-fingers" a horrible, new disease caused by heavy typewriting.....
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#5 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 June 2009 - 10:53 PM

Most recently, they were sharing nature/biology photographs. May be both of them are out to collect more than the other - a long, quiet mission.

#6 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 22 June 2009 - 04:45 PM

Most recently, they were sharing nature/biology photographs. May be both of them are out to collect more than the other - a long, quiet mission.

Perhaps!! And they are waiting to assail each other vast numbers of pictures? and us at the same time :P
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#7 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 June 2009 - 08:39 PM

Ok, they are not here still. . .

do U think global economic crisis has anything to do with this disappearance?

#8 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 June 2009 - 09:14 PM

You mean they've been sold off???!! :)

#9 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:22 PM

Maybe there is a need for professional "quotation artists" at the moment :)
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#10 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 28 June 2009 - 10:42 PM

Maybe there is a need for professional "quotation artists" at the moment :)

quotation artist or quotation scientists? :lol:

#11 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 June 2009 - 10:53 AM

:) Hey guys...aawww.....a thread just for us...I'm deeply touched. And to borrow Mark Twain's famous quote ("The reports of my death are greatly exagggerated"), I'd also like to announce that the reports of our banning, quote-searching, alien-kidnapping, swine-fluing, vacationing, being sold off, exotic disease-contracting are just only products of your warped imaginations.

And nope, we weren't in jail either (they have to catch us first). :lol: So did you guys miss the neurotic duo....yeah, it seems pretty quiet around here lately but we're back... so brace yourselves....but we promise to behave ourselves- before the panda truly bans us ....but first, perhaps dr H can provide us with all the sordid details of our "disappearance"....you can't plead temporary insanity nor anterograde amnesia this time, dr H...:wacko:

minna-san, o-hisashiburi deshoo nee...

casey

Edited by casandra, 30 June 2009 - 10:54 AM.

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#12 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,525 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:09 AM

:) Hey guys...aawww.....a thread just for us...I'm deeply touched. And to borrow Mark Twain's famous quote ("The reports of my death are greatly exagggerated"), I'd also like to announce that the reports of our banning, quote-searching, alien-kidnapping, swine-fluing, vacationing, being sold off, exotic disease-contracting are just only products of your warped imaginations.

And nope, we weren't in jail either (they have to catch us first). :lol: So did you guys miss the neurotic duo....yeah, it seems pretty quiet around here lately but we're back... so brace yourselves....but we promise to behave ourselves- before the panda truly bans us ....but first, perhaps dr H can provide us with all the sordid details of our "disappearance"....you can't plead temporary insanity nor anterograde amnesia this time, dr H...:wacko:

casey

And me as the spin-off or sideshow-hob here I feel of course deeply touched too. ;)
And the details: for casandra I guess it's too embarrassing, the too long holidays and beach bumming together in Darwin Island, spending the night waking, the vomiting on hotel carpets, the too high restaurant and hotel bills. The nights in drunk tanks. Better forget all this and celebrate the revival. Or is it a comeback?
At least I missed the good old: :lol: .
But finally we're just back... :P
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#13 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:10 AM

Welcome back.

I was just about to propose another theory - 'The duo might be the MJ in disguise'. . U beat me.

Seems like U were brushing up ur language skills.

Otukarey!

#14 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:12 AM

And nope, we weren't in jail either (they have to catch us first). :P So did you guys miss the neurotic duo....yeah, it seems pretty quiet around here lately but we're back... so brace yourselves....but we promise to behave ourselves- before the panda truly bans us ....but first, perhaps dr H can provide us with all the sordid details of our "disappearance"....you can't plead temporary insanity nor anterograde amnesia this time, dr H...:lol:

casey

:wacko: Hey guys...aawww.....a thread just for us...I'm deeply touched. And to borrow Mark Twain's famous quote ("The reports of my death are greatly exagggerated"), I'd also like to announce that the reports of our banning, quote-searching, alien-kidnapping, swine-fluing, vacationing, being sold off, exotic disease-contracting are just only products of your warped imaginations.

And nope, we weren't in jail either (they have to catch us first). :lol: So did you guys miss the neurotic duo....yeah, it seems pretty quiet around here lately but we're back... so brace yourselves....but we promise to behave ourselves- before the panda truly bans us ....but first, perhaps dr H can provide us with all the sordid details of our "disappearance"....you can't plead temporary insanity nor anterograde amnesia this time, dr H...:lol:

casey

And me as the spin-off or sideshow-hob here I feel of course deeply touched too. ;)
And the details: for casandra I guess it's too embarrassing, the too long holidays and beach bumming together in Darwin Island, spending the night waking, the vomiting on hotel carpets, the too high restaurant and hotel bills. The nights in drunk tanks. Better forget all this and celebrate the revival. Or is it a comeback?
At least I missed the good old: ;) .

Is it another conspiracy theory or just me : they disappear together, come back together - what do other guys think of that?

#15 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 June 2009 - 11:17 AM

And nope, we weren't in jail either (they have to catch us first). :P So did you guys miss the neurotic duo....yeah, it seems pretty quiet around here lately but we're back... so brace yourselves....but we promise to behave ourselves- before the panda truly bans us ....but first, perhaps dr H can provide us with all the sordid details of our "disappearance"....you can't plead temporary insanity nor anterograde amnesia this time, dr H...:lol:

casey

:wacko: Hey guys...aawww.....a thread just for us...I'm deeply touched. And to borrow Mark Twain's famous quote ("The reports of my death are greatly exagggerated"), I'd also like to announce that the reports of our banning, quote-searching, alien-kidnapping, swine-fluing, vacationing, being sold off, exotic disease-contracting are just only products of your warped imaginations.

And nope, we weren't in jail either (they have to catch us first). :lol: So did you guys miss the neurotic duo....yeah, it seems pretty quiet around here lately but we're back... so brace yourselves....but we promise to behave ourselves- before the panda truly bans us ....but first, perhaps dr H can provide us with all the sordid details of our "disappearance"....you can't plead temporary insanity nor anterograde amnesia this time, dr H...:lol:

casey

And me as the spin-off or sideshow-hob here I feel of course deeply touched too. :P
At least I missed the good old: ;) .

Is it another conspiracy theory or just me : they disappear together, come back together - what do other guys think of that?

the other guys don't need to think and you too, BB...aren't you just glad we're back? Gosh....for all the entertainment we guys give you, we deserve a bit of break plus the forum deserves it too... ;) ...
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.