• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Freedom Rocker - Save yourself from babysitting your gels!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Carlton H

Carlton H

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 April 2009 - 12:33 PM

The Freedom Rocker is a programmable rocker / pump / timer system that'll free you from your gels while they process, allowing you and your lab to be far more effective.

The Freedom Rocker:
- Can automatically dispense and aspirate reagent from multiple trays simultaneously
- Allows you to process gels anytime; you're free to do other tasks, or you can even process them overnight!
- Automatically dispenses and aspirates potentially hazardous reagents so you nd your lab never risk contact with them

Like all our products, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee, and the Freedom Rocker also comes with a 2-year warranty.

It's a must-have for any labs that routinely run gels. Check out the Freedom Rocker here! (link)

If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. I'd love to hear from you.

Cheers,
-Carlton
NextAdvance
Reliable laboratory instruments for the life sciences, designed to enable you to work more effectively and increase productivity. Check us out!

If my answers help you, please take a moment to check out our site and see if any of our products would help you as well! Thanks!

#2 Minnie Mouse

Minnie Mouse

Super Mouse

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 79 posts
Good

Posted 17 April 2009 - 03:56 PM

Is this machine durable?

I am very interest in this machine, but worry that it may breakdown after two years (after the 2-year warranty).

#3 Carlton H

Carlton H

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 April 2009 - 03:18 PM

Minnie,

Durability and overall quality of production is one of the things we pride ourselves on. We manufacture our products in-house, by hand. So yes, they are very durable.

In the event that anything goes wrong with it in the long-term, we have a service staff that can diagnose and repair any defects at a cost that is usually far lower than replacement, so you should be able to get many, many years of use out of it, and it'll pay for itself over and over in time savings.

If you have any other questions just let me know! Thanks!

-Carlton
NextAdvance
Reliable laboratory instruments for the life sciences, designed to enable you to work more effectively and increase productivity. Check us out!

If my answers help you, please take a moment to check out our site and see if any of our products would help you as well! Thanks!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.