• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

London

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Kami23

Kami23

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 April 2009 - 04:38 AM

Hey all,

We are trying to move closer to Old street and was wondering if anyone knew where the nicer areas are? We are looking at Islington but the prices seem too low for the area to be nice lol

Thanks in advance,

Bex

#2 Clare

Clare

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 April 2009 - 02:27 AM

Hey all,

We are trying to move closer to Old street and was wondering if anyone knew where the nicer areas are? We are looking at Islington but the prices seem too low for the area to be nice lol

Thanks in advance,

Bex

Good luck with the move :( Sorry I can't suggest anywhere - we live in Ely! (Which is lovely by the way!)

Clare

#3 Kami23

Kami23

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 April 2009 - 05:45 AM

Hey all,

Thanks in advance,

Bex

Good luck with the move :( Sorry I can't suggest anywhere - we live in Ely! (Which is lovely by the way!)

Clare

Ely is a very pretty part of the world :) bit far though :)

#4 DELETEMYACCOUNTPLEASE

DELETEMYACCOUNTPLEASE

Y U NOT DELETE MY ACCOUNT?

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 58 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 May 2009 - 08:06 AM

Hey all,

Thanks in advance,

Bex

Good luck with the move :) Sorry I can't suggest anywhere - we live in Ely! (Which is lovely by the way!)

Clare

Ely is a very pretty part of the world :) bit far though :)

Islington is lovely (in places) I lived there when I did my PhD. I am moving back in several weeks.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.