• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Expanses in USA

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 samita

samita

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 139 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 April 2009 - 11:11 AM

Does 3000 dollars are sufficient for a new family to work as post doc in USA, in some good university...
What are the chances of prosperity there to exile in industry after a good post doc of 3 years period.
I shall be very thankful to you for your kind reply over this.
with best regards
Samita

#2 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,531 posts
Excellent

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:02 PM

Does 3000 dollars are sufficient for a new family to work as post doc in USA, in some good university...
What are the chances of prosperity there to exile in industry after a good post doc of 3 years period.
with best regards
Samita

This may help
Wikipedia of course...

One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

That is....if she posts at all.

#3 Dr Teeth

Dr Teeth

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 221 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 April 2009 - 12:13 PM

with best regards
Samita

$3000/month may or may not be sufficient depending on the location. In some parts of the north and south of the atlantic coast and midwest, that would probably be fine, but in the midatlantic or midpacific regions (like Washington D.C. or California), this would probably not be enough for a family.

Science is simply common sense at its best that is rigidly accurate in observation and merciless to fallacy in logic.
Thomas Henry Huxley

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.