• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

B*%$%y government! Nanny state gone too far

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#16 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 02 April 2009 - 01:01 PM

thanks...don't mind if I do......Mmmmmmm Oishiiiii!

Hang on! you don't rule some world of snow and ice do you ? ride round on sleighs offering turkish delight to son's and daughters of Adam do you? :o

O, LiL, that's not me though people have mistaken me for that before also. I better change my behaviour sooner before I run in to more trouble.

:) Kewl! And it's my b'day if U believe :D

oh, is it really your birthday BB? well, it better be......o-tanjoobi omedatou gozaimasu......

Posted Image

look at its cute but scared eyes...:lol:...

Thank U Cashu-hime. This cake perfectly suits me for various reasons.. . resembles me :( , resembles my attitude :D , and also it is what I am working on :P

so it was really your birthday.... :) ...tell us you did something wacky at least....like eat some live seafood (ikimono) or raw horse steak :D ..hope you had a great time BB.....
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#17 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 02 April 2009 - 08:26 PM

U won't believe what I did . . (or what was done to me). Will post a pic soon. Let me first finish some of my work and enjoy some Hanami this weekend to be busy again next week . .

I did have a great time except some dark-sides of life haunting me (one-damn-email-and-I-want-to-nuke-the-whole-world kind of feeling : might need venting soon)
Simple living, highnot thinking

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.