• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

HUVEC surface antigen staining

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 gdhk

gdhk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Hi,

Can anyone help stain HUVEC cell surface antigens. I have used Trypsin & a non-enzymatic cell dissociation buffer for detachment from the collagen monolayer. I have been washing the cells with PBS/0.1% (PBS pre-detachment) and using anti-vegfr2, anti-CD40 and anti-vcam antibodies for staining (incubation on ice). I have not been able to get a positive fluorescence for any of the antibodies. Does anyone have experience staining HUVEC surface antigens? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
GDHK

#2 CKtong

CKtong

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 April 2009 - 12:19 AM

Hi,

Can anyone help stain HUVEC cell surface antigens. I have used Trypsin & a non-enzymatic cell dissociation buffer for detachment from the collagen monolayer. I have been washing the cells with PBS/0.1% (PBS pre-detachment) and using anti-vegfr2, anti-CD40 and anti-vcam antibodies for staining (incubation on ice). I have not been able to get a positive fluorescence for any of the antibodies. Does anyone have experience staining HUVEC surface antigens? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
GDHK

Hi,
I had working various cell for flow(include HUVEC). so far not expericences any problem.
I suggest u to use non- encymatic method. beside, what antibodies u used? (which company? flourecent labelled? Or need any secondary stain?)

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.