• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

how would you read this?

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Curtis

Curtis

Metaller Scientist

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,198 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:03 AM

How would you read the main picture on Biorad's website if you had a dirty mind like me and my friends?

http://www.biorad.com

I apologize from the admins in advance. if this thread is inappropriate you may need to delete it.

I saw this pic back in october 2008, then the other day I heard a friend of mine was laughing, so I asked him what happened and he showed me the picture! other members of our lab also said they had thought the same....so it's not only me. :lol: maybe even many other people around the world!

Edited by Curtis, 20 February 2009 - 07:04 AM.

#2 Kami23

Kami23

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 95 posts
Neutral

Posted 20 February 2009 - 07:12 AM

How would you read the main picture on Biorad's website if you had a dirty mind like me and my friends?

http://www.biorad.com

I apologize from the admins in advance. if this thread is inappropriate you may need to delete it.

I saw this pic back in october 2008, then the other day I heard a friend of mine was laughing, so I asked him what happened and he showed me the picture! other members of our lab also said they had thought the same....so it's not only me. :lol: maybe even many other people around the world!

I dont get it and i usually have a very dirty mind :s im slipping

#3 mdfenko

mdfenko

an elder emeritus

• Active Members
  • 3,345 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 08:54 AM

what are you seeing? i only see a man looking at clouds and then someone looking at a doctored plate that says "aha!".

talent does what it can
genius does what it must
i used to do what i got paid to do

#4 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:01 AM

what are you seeing? i only see a man looking at clouds and then someone looking at a doctored plate that says "aha!".

I think it's in the A in the AHA on the plate....the finger , Curtis? Maybe mine is even dirtier than most :) ....but I don't think sooo....

Edited by casandra, 20 February 2009 - 09:16 AM.

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#5 Curtis

Curtis

Metaller Scientist

• Global Moderators
  • 1,198 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:38 AM

I guess I and my friend really have dirty minds....so it's us.....not you........sorry guys. I regret posting this here. lol, I apologize

Edited by Curtis, 20 February 2009 - 09:49 AM.

#6 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:29 PM

I guess I and my friend really have dirty minds....so it's us.....not you........sorry guys. I regret posting this here. lol, I apologize

So now you're gonna go chicken on us :)...I could've sworn it's the finger....or is it THE symbol?

#7 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,605 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 12:42 PM

So now you're gonna go chicken on us :)...I could've sworn it's the finger....or is it THE symbol?

The A, it's an alien flying saucer - a secret signal....

And curtis: Beavis and Butthead never apologize or regret... :D

A single lie is reproachable; a million lies is a statistic.
D. J. T.

#8 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:01 PM

And curtis: Beavis and Butthead never apologize or regret... :P

and I'm guessing that their minds too (and esp their mouths) are probably as dirty as your friend's and yours... :D ..c'mon dude, share the "dirtiness" :D ....

#9 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,605 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:12 PM

and I'm guessing that their minds too (and esp their mouths) are probably as dirty as your friend's and yours... :D ..c'mon dude, share the "dirtiness" :D ....

A scientist observing the sky, strange cloud formations, then the saucer avatar: all clear hints...an invasion, body snatchers, mankind eradicated or enslaved...and all with the help of some conscienceless scientists from Biorad! :P

D. J. T.

#10 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:17 PM

and I'm guessing that their minds too (and esp their mouths) are probably as dirty as your friend's and yours... :D ..c'mon dude, share the "dirtiness" :P ....

A scientist observing the sky, strange cloud formations, then the saucer avatar: all clear hints...an invasion, body snatchers, mankind eradicated or enslaved...and all with the help of some conscienceless scientists from Biorad! :D

:D and where is the dirty there which made Curtis apologise in advance? So the conscience of the Biorad scientists was over-ridden by their dirty minds :) ..a real stretch dr H...but you can have a point with the enslavement.....hmm.....

#11 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,605 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 01:45 PM

and I'm guessing that their minds too (and esp their mouths) are probably as dirty as your friend's and yours... :) ..c'mon dude, share the "dirtiness" :P ....

A scientist observing the sky, strange cloud formations, then the saucer avatar: all clear hints...an invasion, body snatchers, mankind eradicated or enslaved...and all with the help of some conscienceless scientists from Biorad! :D

:D and where is the dirty there which made Curtis apologise in advance? So the conscience of the Biorad scientists was over-ridden by their dirty minds :) ..a real stretch dr H...but you can have a point with the enslavement.....hmm.....

Just think one step ahead, slaves for what? :D

D. J. T.

#12 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 02:05 PM

So now you're gonna go chicken on us :wacko:...I could've sworn it's the finger....or is it THE symbol?

And curtis: Beavis and Butthead never apologize or regret... :P

and I'm guessing that their minds too (and esp their mouths) are probably as dirty as your friend's and yours... :D ..c'mon dude, share the "dirtiness" :lol: ....

A scientist observing the sky, strange cloud formations, then the saucer avatar: all clear hints...an invasion, body snatchers, mankind eradicated or enslaved...and all with the help of some conscienceless scientists from Biorad! :o

:blink: and where is the dirty there which made Curtis apologise in advance? So the conscience of the Biorad scientists was over-ridden by their dirty minds :) ..a real stretch dr H...but you can have a point with the enslavement.....hmm.....

Just think one step ahead, slaves for what? ;)

Oh yeah :wacko:...and you could give Curtis and his friend plus Beavis and Butthead quite a good lesson on thinking one step ahead....:lol:..some foresight you have dr H.....

#13 Curtis

Curtis

Metaller Scientist

• Global Moderators
  • 1,198 posts
Excellent

Posted 20 February 2009 - 09:36 PM

if just you could see the H as an N.... and the ! as an L

you know, this whole thing reminded me of the famous dolphin/couple picture. if you show the below picture to some adults they can see a man and woman making love, but if you show this to kids they can only see 7 dolphins.

according to the picture I must have a corrupted mind, it's really hard for me to find all the dolphins. :wacko:

Attached Thumbnails

• 1.jpg

Edited by Curtis, 21 February 2009 - 01:32 AM.

#14 T C

T C

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 277 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 February 2009 - 01:31 AM

All this while I was searching for patterns in the clouds and did find a few.

#15 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,605 posts
Excellent

Posted 21 February 2009 - 02:26 AM

Okay, now I see it, thanks :wacko: . I guess most of us already passed through the anal stage of development, don't see such stuff this easy :wacko: .

D. J. T.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.