• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

My morning was started with...

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#61 nikou

nikou

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:57 PM

Oh this is great guys :P ...and I'm just trying to sleep...Nikou-san...yosh?...are you a guy? ;) Continue the faitoo...(and the demolition goes on and on...)

BB....take a rest dude...
[/quote]

coffee and snack time already :P really...monday isn`t my day. plus, we have zemi at lab every monday. more reason to hate monday :blink:
casandra-san, i`m 100% a girl :P speaking of the "yosh", i say it (to myself) quite a lot before starting everything needs concentrations ---> jikken :lol:
at first i found it sounds a bit man-ish, but then i also found that girls also use it (thanks to dorama) casually.

anyway, it`s really nice to meet with other ryuugakusei in japan :blink:
and nabi-san, you`d better take a rest soon today to keep your health and, nani yori mo, your sanity :P

#62 nikou

nikou

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:58 PM

Ko-hii o nomitai

doing it now!

hahaha! i guess all of us now are having our coffee?? cool!

#63 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:06 PM

Ko-hii o nomitai

doing it now!

hahaha! i guess all of us now are having our coffee?? cool!

Kampaii in that case

I say yosh too :blink:
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#64 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 10:45 PM

Yoshhhhhhhhhhh (me too) !!! Ganbarou!
Simple living, highnot thinking

#65 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 February 2009 - 01:51 AM

:blink: Now everyone is sorted out!!!!!! How devious of me .....mina-san Ohayo gozaimasu, Nikou-san, how's the hip hop?

Edited by casandra, 16 February 2009 - 02:12 AM.

"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#66 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 February 2009 - 02:23 AM

Oh, U r back!! Ohio!! Ready for Razio exercise?

#67 nikou

nikou

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 February 2009 - 07:04 AM

:) Now everyone is sorted out!!!!!! How devious of me .....mina-san Ohayo gozaimasu, Nikou-san, how's the hip hop?

hi casandra, konnichiha..btw I`m not sure where you live right now?
the hip hop thing is still in progress and it won`t get better anytime soon:D

oh just another news from me, i`ve got my JLPT result which as I predicted before, it has "FAILED" word on it, :DDDD
did anyone here take the test in last December?
last time i got my paper rejection to start my day, and now i got the test result when i`m exhausted and supposedly ready to jump to my bed.
i think i need to start meditating :lol:

Edited by nikou, 16 February 2009 - 07:43 AM.

#68 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:41 PM

Morning just started and just had my breakfast . . orange jiuce and cream-pam :) Have lot to do today too.

#69 nikou

nikou

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 February 2009 - 03:57 PM

Morning just started and just had my breakfast . . orange jiuce and cream-pam :) Have lot to do today too.

ohayou, nabi-san
my morning started with final presentation of master students :) (no breakfast, though)
kyou mo ganbarou ne :)

#70 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:31 PM

ohayou, nabi-san
my morning started with final presentation of master students :) (no breakfast, though)

I shld be sleeping now but I need to gossip first (can't sleep without gossiping first and then slaughtering the japanese language)....Nikou-san, zemi wa doo deshita ka? Nemashita ka (did you sleep)? :) So you failed the JLPT...ppfftt...I'd probably would've failed TOEFL had I taken it too, so don't worry about it ;). BTW, how many kanji can you read and write? If it's less than 5,000, then I'm not impressed :) seriously, you need to study more and your goal- 5000....

..Lost-san, are you having your lunch or have you started with the kampai already? And BB is probably still sleeping. Can you imagine if there's a japanese language police here? OK, gossip is over and I'm sleepy now :) ....

#71 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 16 February 2009 - 08:47 PM

ohayou, nabi-san

I shld be sleeping now but I need to gossip first (can't sleep without gossiping first and then slaughtering the japanese language)....Nikou-san, zemi wa doo deshita ka? Nemashita ka (did you sleep)? :) So you failed the JLPT...ppfftt...I'd probably would've failed TOEFL had I taken it too, so don't worry about it ;). BTW, how many kanji can you read and write? If it's less than 5,000, then I'm not impressed :) seriously, you need to study more and your goal- 5000....

..Lost-san, are you having your lunch or have you started with the kampai already? And BB is probably still sleeping. Can you imagine if there's a japanese language police here? OK, gossip is over and I'm sleepy now :) ....

oooh I"m back on the coffee- I keep staying up late.
*cough cough splutter....* 5000 kanji!!
I can read about 100-200 (as I know the meaning but couldn't tell you on yomi or kun-yomi). I thought about doing the JLPT last year- even picked up the application form, but somehow work keeps getting in the way of studying Japanese- I shall stick to learning Japanese through karaoke :)

minna san- Ganbarou ne!
I'm revising my manuscript this afternoon..... honestly..... not eating cake and watching the snow fall

Ja mata ne

Abombnable snowwoman Lost :)
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#72 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:07 AM

ohayou, nabi-san
my morning started with final presentation of master students ;) (no breakfast, though)

I shld be sleeping now but I need to gossip first (can't sleep without gossiping first and then slaughtering the japanese language)....Nikou-san, zemi wa doo deshita ka? Nemashita ka (did you sleep)? :P So you failed the JLPT...ppfftt...I'd probably would've failed TOEFL had I taken it too, so don't worry about it ;). BTW, how many kanji can you read and write? If it's less than 5,000, then I'm not impressed :lol: seriously, you need to study more and your goal- 5000....

oooh I"m back on the coffee- I keep staying up late.
*cough cough splutter....* 5000 kanji!!
I can read about 100-200 (as I know the meaning but couldn't tell you on yomi or kun-yomi). I thought about doing the JLPT last year- even picked up the application form, but somehow work keeps getting in the way of studying Japanese- I shall stick to learning Japanese through karaoke :P

minna san- Ganbarou ne!
I'm revising my manuscript this afternoon..... honestly..... not eating cake and watching the snow fall

Ja mata ne

Abombnable snowwoman Lost ;)

Hey abombnably Lost.....goodluck with the cake, the snowfall and the karaoke (and as an after thought.....the manuscript as well), who could ask for more :lol: .......mata ne....

#73 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 February 2009 - 02:28 AM

And BB is probably still sleeping.

Sorewa chotto ney!

U missed my 'Ohio' msg today . . and since then this is the first time I am sitting down . . have 5 mins to sit. . :P Lucky me!

#74 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 February 2009 - 08:39 AM

Damn! Whole day of work and . :lol: . .. got to go and drown myself in a bottle of sake. . :P

#75 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 February 2009 - 05:57 PM

Ohio! (little late dake do :angry: )

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.