• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

My morning was started with...

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#46 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

wht a morning. . woke up 4am and jogged to start experiments at 5 .. left the keys to the lab inside the office and got locked from inside. .

I am outside and have nothing to do and nowhere to go. . . :wacko: and no one is here yet . . damn, I have to harvest the culture ASAP. Am in deep deep trouble!!!

Oh BB...how could you lock yourself out..altho I'm still confused about your situation...so where are you now? At home, still inside your building, so near and yet so far from your cells?.......it's 4 am there right? Yeah...you're in deep big trouble dude...couldn't you call security..they shld have the master key..or a subordinate (kohai?)....
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#47 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:36 PM

[/quote]
Oh BB...how could you lock yourself out..altho I'm still confused about your situation...so where are you now? At home, still inside your building, so near and yet so far from your cells?.......it's 4 am there right? Yeah...you're in deep big trouble dude...couldn't you call security..they shld have the master key..or a subordinate (kohai?)....
[/quote]
Had gone to get a print in the secretary's room and there is where I left the keys. . .

Am at my desk right now and here I sneaked through <whisper mode on> 'do not enter' <whisper mode off> back door. In the mean time, went to get the ice. . and when I came, there was another early bird. . so am rescued :P I am off now to start my unending day.

Good night Kasuandura san :P

PS: I have no idea in 3 years where the hell is the security! :wacko:
Simple living, highnot thinking

#48 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2009 - 12:49 PM

Had gone to get a print in the secretary's room and there is where I left the keys. . .

Am at my desk right now and here I sneaked through <whisper mode on> 'do not enter' <whisper mode off> back door. In the mean time, went to get the ice. . and when I came, there was another early bird. . so am rescued :P I am off now to start my unending day.

Good night Kasuandura san :P

PS: I have no idea in 3 years where the hell is the security! :P

All's well that ends well but with lots of lessons learned eg..staple the keys to your person; know how to reach security, what if there's a crime like an umbrella theft :wacko: ; and lastly, who works at 4 am? Well goodluck with your unending day BB...

#49 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:03 PM

All's well that ends well but with lots of lessons learned eg..staple the keys to your person; know how to reach security, what if there's a crime like an umbrella theft :wacko: ; and lastly, who works at 4 am? Well goodluck with your unending day BB...

Umbrella theft!!! Kowai kowaiiii.. that happened to me few years back and since then I have not bought another. . I have been using one that had been just lying near my desk whenever it rains and everyone knows it is noone's but borrows from me when they want to use it :P

And, I usually do not work at 4am . . (nor any other time) but few days ago I made some calculation mistake and ended up with this time for my harvest. . I seriously wanted it to be 4pm . . but small calculation mistake :P

#50 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2009 - 01:25 PM

Umbrella theft!!! Kowai kowaiiii.. that happened to me few years back and since then I have not bought another. . I have been using one that had been just lying near my desk whenever it rains and everyone knows it is noone's but borrows from me when they want to use it :P

And, I usually do not work at 4am . . (nor any other time) but few days ago I made some calculation mistake and ended up with this time for my harvest. . I seriously wanted it to be 4pm . . but small calculation mistake :P

:P you must be an early morning person BB, how else can anyone be funny at 4 am....most people would either be catatonic or homicidal...yup, just a minor calculation mistake- kawaiiso....

#51 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 02:37 PM

:P you must be an early morning person BB, how else can anyone be funny at 4 am....most people would either be catatonic or homicidal...yup, just a minor calculation mistake- kawaiiso....

No, I am not early-morning person. Rather I am late-night species. I would not rather sleep the whole night than wake up early. Just thinking that I have to wake up at 4am, I went to my futon at around 8:45pm yesterday night . . and could I even sleep a blink? I had palpitations thinking of getting up at 4am :wacko:

#52 nikou

nikou

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:12 PM

:lol: you must be an early morning person BB, how else can anyone be funny at 4 am....most people would either be catatonic or homicidal...yup, just a minor calculation mistake- kawaiiso....

No, I am not early-morning person. Rather I am late-night species. I would not rather sleep the whole night than wake up early. Just thinking that I have to wake up at 4am, I went to my futon at around 8:45pm yesterday night . . and could I even sleep a blink? I had palpitations thinking of getting up at 4am :blink:

wow..guess I`ve missed a lot these days :blink:
so nabi-san, about your 4am jikken (experiment) and your lack of sleep, are you still working now???
if it were me, i would rather going home than taking the risk of breaking anything I touch, or dropping anything I hold, etc :P
hope you don`t get sick because of it..ki o tsukete kudasai ne ;)

#53 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:25 PM

wow..guess I`ve missed a lot these days :blink:
so nabi-san, about your 4am jikken (experiment) and your lack of sleep, are you still working now???
if it were me, i would rather going home than taking the risk of breaking anything I touch, or dropping anything I hold, etc :lol:
hope you don`t get sick because of it..ki o tsukete kudasai ne :blink:

Nikou-san

Domo! My jikken is just over and luckily I did not break anything. But, I guess I have messed the set-up last week and over-stained my cells. I hope that will not affect the results. From now, I start my analysis.

Did you have your lunch? ;)

#54 nikou

nikou

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:36 PM

Otsukaresamadesu, Nabi-san
I really hope your jikken are just going well.

Ranchi o tabete kimashita yo :blink:
Now I have to start preparing my jikken. Oh...I really hate Monday.....because Saturday and Sunday were so great :blink:
Yosh...FAITTO!!!

Edited by nikou, 15 February 2009 - 07:37 PM.

#55 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 07:52 PM

Otukaresamadesu Nikou-san

Jikken ganbatte ne. 'Yes, we can' desu :blink: ( Will get a picture soon - saw one sign in front of a Curry shop. It had a picture of a Obama-like person who was saying 'Yes, we can eat' :blink: )

#56 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,035 posts
Excellent

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:16 PM

Otsukaresamadesu, Nabi-san
I really hope your jikken are just going well.

Ranchi o tabete kimashita yo :blink:
Now I have to start preparing my jikken. Oh...I really hate Monday.....because Saturday and Sunday were so great :lol:
Yosh...FAITTO!!!

Oh this is great guys ;) ...and I'm just trying to sleep...Nikou-san...yosh?...are you a guy? :blink: Continue the faitoo...(and the demolition goes on and on...)

BB....take a rest dude...

#57 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:22 PM

He that can take rest is greater than he that can take cities.

- Benjamin Franklin

Am not that great. Need to finish today's work first so that I can think of doing all the pending works from last many weeks :blink:

#58 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

...and I'm just trying to sleep..

And, listen to this :

The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late.

~Charles Caleb Colton (CCC Guy)

#59 LostintheLab

LostintheLab

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 62 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:36 PM

...and I'm just trying to sleep..

And, listen to this :

The bed is a bundle of paradoxes: we go to it with reluctance, yet we quit it with regret; we make up our minds every night to leave it early, but we make up our bodies every morning to keep it late.

~Charles Caleb Colton (CCC Guy)

Good one!
Casandra-san- oyasuminasai! Ashita ne

Gambatte Nikou-san to Nabi-san!
Yes-we can stay awake! Ko-hii o nomitai
I knew it! I knew it! Well, not in the sense of having the slightest idea, but I knew there was something I didn't know.

#60 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 15 February 2009 - 09:40 PM

Ko-hii o nomitai

doing it now!

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.