• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Who is back?

• Please log in to reply
90 replies to this topic

#46 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 04 February 2009 - 07:56 PM

hi guys,
nice to be back home :)
couldn't find my old avatar but this one will do for now :D
at least no one took my name before i came back!

Well, well, well...the hombre is back :P ...I have to second bioforum's welcome (tho he didn't welcome us back B) ) where have you been hiding tj? And we were planning to comb thru every pub in the UK to drag you back in here. Btw, you needn't worry about anybody stealing your name, who in their right mind would? :(...really nice to see you back, hombre...
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#47 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 04 February 2009 - 10:08 PM

hi guys,
couldn't find my old avatar but this one will do for now :D

Well, well, well...the hombre is back :P ...I have to second bioforum's welcome (tho he didn't welcome us back B) ) where have you been hiding tj? And we were planning to comb thru every pub in the UK to drag you back in here. Btw, you needn't worry about anybody stealing your name, who in their right mind would? :(...really nice to see you back, hombre...

Welcome back, TJ... how are your experiments going on? How many subjects so far? We could see U were so busy for such a long time.
Simple living, highnot thinking

#48 cellcounter

cellcounter

Control Panel

• Active Members
  • 145 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:38 AM

hi guys,
nice to be back home :P
couldn't find my old avatar but this one will do for now :P

Well, well, well...the hombre is back ;) ...I have to second bioforum's welcome (tho he didn't welcome us back ;) ) where have you been hiding tj? And we were planning to comb thru every pub in the UK to drag you back in here. Btw, you needn't worry about anybody stealing your name, who in their right mind would? :lol:...really nice to see you back, hombre...

Welcome back, TJ... how are your experiments going on? How many subjects so far? We could see U were so busy for such a long time.

Hello there, cellcounter is back too.

I don't kiss and tell, but I have sufficient vanity to keep count of my encounters (number of posts), and I was sad to loose all those posts. But it seems the posts are available in some other format, so at least that is good. I guess we can hope bioforum finds out a way to even get the posts back in forum format.

However, it is the nature of forums to continue to regenerate everyday, the information and knowledge we collectively come up with also keep on changing, and I guess despite all our posts in past, there will always be many new people asking for the same restriction digestion troubleshooting again and again. So, I am fine, so long as oldtimers come back and keep this forum lively as always!

#49 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 February 2009 - 08:44 AM

I don't kiss and tell, but I have sufficient vanity to keep count of my encounters (number of posts), and I was sad to loose all those posts. But it seems the posts are available in some other format, so at least that is good. I guess we can hope bioforum finds out a way to even get the posts back in forum format.

However, it is the nature of forums to continue to regenerate everyday, the information and knowledge we collectively come up with also keep on changing, and I guess despite all our posts in past, there will always be many new people asking for the same restriction digestion troubleshooting again and again. So, I am fine, so long as oldtimers come back and keep this forum lively as always!

Great, great.......and we were just gossiping about you (check out Minnie's Lost and Still Lost thread)......and I thought you kidnapped Rhombus that's why he's not in action right now :lol: ..nice to see you back here CC....and we're gonna bug you with the same stuff again and again... (eg the Bioforum group at Last.fm) ;)....

Edited by casandra, 05 February 2009 - 08:48 AM.

#50 bioforum

bioforum

Veteran

• Super Administrators
  • 162 posts
Excellent

Posted 05 February 2009 - 09:00 AM

Welcome back Cellcounter!

#51 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 February 2009 - 04:39 PM

hi guys,
couldn't find my old avatar but this one will do for now :(

Well, well, well...the hombre is back :( ...I have to second bioforum's welcome (tho he didn't welcome us back :P ) where have you been hiding tj? And we were planning to comb thru every pub in the UK to drag you back in here. Btw, you needn't worry about anybody stealing your name, who in their right mind would? :lol:...really nice to see you back, hombre...

[Whisper] There is one bug that no one has reported yet and Bioforum is also generously overlooking. . even chit-chats are getting counted :( [/whisper]

#52 Telomerase

Telomerase

Evil Incarnate

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 31 posts
Neutral

Posted 05 February 2009 - 11:29 PM

I'm here.
Can't find my avatar and made a typo in the nickname. (I'd correct it, but I can't figure out how).
But here I am, the plush source of evil.
"Beware the power of a PhD student" - scolix

#53 haiyan

haiyan

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
Neutral

Posted 06 February 2009 - 12:12 AM

I am back, haiyan

#54 desertrose

desertrose

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 41 posts
Neutral

Posted 21 February 2009 - 11:47 AM

Iam back :)

#55 Vetticus

Vetticus

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:24 PM

Hey guys!!

Can't find my avatar... noooo!!!!
my mice suck... NOOOOO!!!!!
australian customs wouldn't let my parcel into the country, and they're ruining my experiments.... NOOOO!!!!!!

I'm off to belgium in a coupld of months.... YESS!!!!!!!

do try the sodium benzoate.

V

#56 vetticus3

vetticus3

Princess

• Active Members
  • 144 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 February 2009 - 08:44 PM

wow, i still have my old account (would have helped if i had remembered my correct name)

V

#57 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 24 February 2009 - 09:18 PM

welcome back vetticus and vetticus3 . . the newer version is vetticus3 is it?

#58 aimikins

aimikins

Sunflower

• Global Moderators
  • 117 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:28 AM

I'm back...I'm with mdfenko; I found a substitute avatar, but not as cool as the original
"it is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education" -A.E.

#59 vetticus3

vetticus3

Princess

• Active Members
  • 144 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 February 2009 - 03:25 PM

no, the one with the 3 is my old account... which i love very very much.
well, now i have a weird al avatar.... until i can photoshop my coco drinking army guy back into sfw land.

V

#60 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 February 2009 - 07:11 PM

no, the one with the 3 is my old account... which i love very very much.
well, now i have a weird al avatar.... until i can photoshop my coco drinking army guy back into sfw land.

V

And what about mr one-eyed pirate guy..what hapened to him? Probably drank all the coco of mr coco- drinking army guy B) .....Welcome back V...see you here and at last.fm ...you've got to relax sometime, somehow, somewhere....with some cool people like us....

casey

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.