• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

and then there was life!

• Please log in to reply
41 replies to this topic

#16 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 29 January 2009 - 09:35 PM

we don't have bio-hazard bins. ;)
Simple living, highnot thinking

#17 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 01:00 AM

we don't have bio-hazard bins. :P

you think the aliens just forgot to properly autoclave the bio-hazard waste :)

on gamma-pfrrrffr-vourkgion the biology students now are all told: you see what can happen when you do not dispose your cultures and biohazard waste properly and just drop them out of the window of your spaceship......and the poor students are forced to watch all 9068 episodes of "The Young and the Restless" :( ;) :huh: :lol:
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#18 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 January 2009 - 07:43 AM

on gamma-pfrrrffr-vourkgion the biology students now are all told: you see what can happen when you do not dispose your cultures and biohazard waste properly and just drop them out of the window of your spaceship......and the poor students are forced to watch all 9068 episodes of "The Young and the Restless" :P ;) :blink: :lol:

That's a myth.

#19 gebirgsziege

gebirgsziege

I like fungi

• Active Members
  • 392 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 08:30 AM

on gamma-pfrrrffr-vourkgion the biology students now are all told: you see what can happen when you do not dispose your cultures and biohazard waste properly and just drop them out of the window of your spaceship......and the poor students are forced to watch all 9068 episodes of "The Young and the Restless" :P ;) :blink: :lol:

That's a myth.

for sure???
A man cannot be too careful in the choice of his enemies. (Oscar Wilde)

#20 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:22 AM

no place for doubts!

#21 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,465 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 09:28 AM

no place for doubts!

I'd agree, a planned experiment not waste. And planned as a kind of biological weapon.... :)
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#22 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:04 PM

no place for doubts!

I'd agree, a planned experiment not waste. And planned as a kind of biological weapon.... :)

to get rid of the microbial cultures and biohazard waste or the poor, suffering students?... :lol:
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#23 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,465 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:14 PM

no place for doubts!

to get rid of the microbial cultures and biohazard waste or the poor, suffering students?... :lol:

Grouching children or invasive slimy aliens ...whatever.. ;)
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#24 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:43 PM

no place for doubts!

to get rid of the microbial cultures and biohazard waste or the poor, suffering students?... ;)

Grouching children or invasive slimy aliens ...whatever.. :D

:lol: same level, eh? But what about Santana?

#25 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,465 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 12:53 PM

no place for doubts!

to get rid of the microbial cultures and biohazard waste or the poor, suffering students?... ;)

Yup.
Does he live in New York? I think of Men in black....

#26 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:15 PM

no place for doubts!

Yup.

Nope, born in Madrid and died in a convent in Rome....was in Harvard and King's College in Cambridge....he probably dressed in black too...what was the famous refrain from his song..."Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." pretty talented guy.... :D

#27 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,465 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:23 PM

no place for doubts!

I'd agree, a planned experiment not waste. And planned as a kind of biological weapon.... :lol:

to get rid of the microbial cultures and biohazard waste or the poor, suffering students?... :D

;) same level, eh? But what about Santana?

Yup.

Nope, born in Madrid and died in a convent in Rome....was in Harvard and King's College in Cambridge....he probably dressed in black too...what was the famous refrain from his song..."Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." pretty talented guy.... :D

Hmm, my Santana played first in Striptease-Clubs in San Francisco, later in Woodstock ( :) ). Recorded a quite good remake of Fleetwood Mac's "Black Magic Woman"; and he still lives... a Mexican BTW.

#28 casandra

casandra

• Global Moderators
  • 5,033 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:26 PM

no place for doubts!

I'd agree, a planned experiment not waste. And planned as a kind of biological weapon.... :lol:

to get rid of the microbial cultures and biohazard waste or the poor, suffering students?... :D

Yup.

Nope, born in Madrid and died in a convent in Rome....was in Harvard and King's College in Cambridge....he probably dressed in black too...what was the famous refrain from his song..."Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." pretty talented guy.... :P

Hmm, my Santana played first in Striptease-Clubs in San Francisco, later in Woodstock ( :) ). Recorded a quite good remake of Fleetwood Mac's "Black Magic Woman"; and he still lives... a Mexican BTW.

He still lives :D ..that can't be, then who did the nuns bury then? The wrong guy :D ....and Mexico and Spain..what's the difference?

Edited by casandra, 30 January 2009 - 02:28 PM.

#29 hobglobin

hobglobin

• Global Moderators
  • 5,465 posts
Excellent

Posted 30 January 2009 - 02:43 PM

no place for doubts!

Yup.

Nope, born in Madrid and died in a convent in Rome....was in Harvard and King's College in Cambridge....he probably dressed in black too...what was the famous refrain from his song..."Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it." pretty talented guy.... :P

He still lives :P ..that can't be, then who did the nuns bury then? The wrong guy :D ....and Mexico and Spain..what's the difference?

I guess you meant Tito Santana :D .
:D

#30 Doki

Doki

Veteran

• Active Members
  • 265 posts
Neutral

Posted 30 January 2009 - 06:02 PM

Santana. . . reborn / resent (for the mission) ?

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.