an anti-goat-HRP conjugate secondary antibody?
Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:35 AM
Posted 10 November 2004 - 06:16 PM
Posted 10 November 2004 - 11:29 PM
You may try with:
Does anyone know of a good anti-goat-HRP conjugate secondary antibody? The one that we use gives very high background on western blots... Thanks.
- Increase secundary dilution (not less than 1:2000)
- Change blocking conditions (increase time, increase blocking agent you use,...)
- Time exposure (take images at different exposure times)
- Dilute primary antibody
- Charge less protein (You can try differents quantities)
- Wash conciously the membrane (6 x 5 min in agitation is good) between incubation with antobodies
- Use blocking reagent with the antibodies (non-fat dry milk, perferct-block or BSA)