• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo
- - - - -

Where are you from?

• Please log in to reply
129 replies to this topic

#106 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,316 posts
Excellent

Posted 24 April 2011 - 03:46 AM

No nothing really other then the bigfoot [sasquatch] surplus Posted Image

? Whats so bad about that? I dont get it. Are you mad about that story or?

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#107 chimpsarehungry

chimpsarehungry

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:51 AM

Haha Pito I am just messing with you. Portland is a very nice place. I only get attacked by sasquatches like once every 3 years so its not so bad. Main thing to be wise about is when a bigfoot approaches you, you have to scream like a mastadon and they usually run away.

#108 chimpsarehungry

chimpsarehungry

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 April 2011 - 09:52 AM

How do you like belgium?

#109 pito

pito

Veteran

• Global Moderators
  • 1,316 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 April 2011 - 10:04 AM

Haha Pito I am just messing with you. Portland is a very nice place. I only get attacked by sasquatches like once every 3 years so its not so bad. Main thing to be wise about is when a bigfoot approaches you, you have to scream like a mastadon and they usually run away.

Aha ok :lol:

How do you like belgium?

I love it :D

If you don't know it, then ask it! Better to ask and look foolish to some than not ask and stay stupid.

#110 Adrian K

Adrian K

Legendary Graduate Beggar

• Global Moderators
  • 707 posts
Excellent

Posted 25 April 2011 - 11:47 AM

Are you kidding me? is there really bigfood out there?
Expecting the world to treat you fairly because you are a good person is like expecting the lion not to attack you because you are a vegetarian.

..."best of our knowledge, as far as we know this had never been reported before, though I can't possible read all the published journals on earth, but by perform thorough search in google, the keywords did not match any documents"...

"what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger"---Goddess Casandra reminds me to be strong

"It's all just DNA. Do it."---phage434

#111 chimpsarehungry

chimpsarehungry

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts
Neutral

Posted 25 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

A lot of weird creatures in Oregon...

http://www.roadsidea...ology_prov2.jpg

#112 Ricey

Ricey

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:33 AM

I'm Canadian.

That means my backyard is filled with these guys. It may not seem like a big deal but when Winter rolls around (which is of course 90% of the time) you don't see these buggers until they're right on top of you!

Posted Image

Edited by Ricey, 11 May 2011 - 07:35 AM.

"I am extremely disappointed. I send you out for exciting new designer drugs and you come back with tomato sauce." - Dr. Gregory House

#113 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 11 May 2011 - 07:46 AM

I'm Canadian.

That means my backyard is filled with these guys. It may not seem like a big deal but when Winter rolls around (which is of course 90% of the time) you don't see these buggers until they're right on top of you!

Posted Image

Hey Ricey...welcome to bioforum....is this our beloved sasquatch or Sheldon Cooper's man-eating morlock? Hope you learn from and enjoy your stay here.....and yup, some of the coolest people are here....:D
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#114 Ricey

Ricey

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:03 PM

Hey Ricey...welcome to bioforum....is this our beloved sasquatch or Sheldon Cooper's man-eating morlock? Hope you learn from and enjoy your stay here.....and yup, some of the coolest people are here....:D

HAHA! Pretty sure Sheldon would argue with you on that one. Morlocks are MUCH larger and from what I've seen generally resemble adult men in cheesy monster costumes... only, you know, deadlier.
"I am extremely disappointed. I send you out for exciting new designer drugs and you come back with tomato sauce." - Dr. Gregory House

#115 casandra

casandra

carpe diem by the jugulum

• Global Moderators
  • 5,034 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:17 PM

HAHA! Pretty sure Sheldon would argue with you on that one. Morlocks are MUCH larger and from what I've seen generally resemble adult men in cheesy monster costumes... only, you know, deadlier.

you missed our posts in the word thread...I classify it as a dwarf, albino morlock.....or a miniature blonde sasquatch.....:P
"Oh what a beauteousness!"
- hobglobin, personal comment about my beauteous photo......

#116 hobglobin

hobglobin

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional...

• Global Moderators
  • 5,519 posts
Excellent

Posted 13 May 2011 - 01:22 PM

It's surely a mutant smurf :lol:

BTW in the classic time machine film from the 60s the morlocks were quite small, smaller than a human.
One must presume that long and short arguments contribute to the same end. - Epicurus
...except casandra's that belong to the funniest, most interesting and imaginative (or over-imaginative?) ones, I suppose.

#117 Ricey

Ricey

• Active Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 May 2011 - 02:56 PM

Really it's just a hairier version of:

Posted Image

#118 marata

marata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 17 August 2011 - 04:28 AM

Hi

Am Zimbabwean but studying in South Africa

#119 mahrak

mahrak

Enthusiast

• Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 40 posts
Neutral

Posted 07 October 2011 - 02:19 AM

Take LOOK AT MAPS BUDDY!
It has been, is and always will be PERSIAN GULF

#120 scymna

scymna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
Neutral

Posted 13 October 2011 - 12:13 PM

Hi,
I´m from Germany and my English isn`t very wellPosted Image .I´m 17 and in the 12. class.I like biology very much and want to study it laterPosted Image .My hobbies are reading, drawing and Karate.I hope I can find here some ideas for my skilled workPosted Image .
Lg,
scymna

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.