One of the most significant science equipmentused in laboratories. The Magnetic Stirrer reduces risk of contamination since there is only an inert magnet stir bar that is placed in the sample to stir. ... The clear advantage of the magnetic stir compared to a manual Stirrer is that it is able to perform reproducible mixing or mixing for a long period of time.
Ultraflat compact magnetic stirrer, guaranteed with modern magnet coil technology. Wear-free with no moving parts. To ensure better mixing, the lab disc can reverse the direction of rotation automatically every 30 seconds.
FEATURES OF COMPACT MAGNETIC STIRRER
- No moving parts – truly maintenance free
- A low aspect ratio (just 12 mm thick)
- Software-driven gradual acceleration
- Adjustable speed (15 to 1500 RPM) with digital display
- Microprocessor controlled with last run memory feature
- Stirring cap. 800 ml – set up a place of 100 mm
- Pulse mode – reverses the direction every 30 secs for proper mixing
- IP 65 compliant design (Water spill resistant)
- Corrosion resistant SS top surface to fight harsh chemicals
- 2 High-quality stir barsare included to ensure maximum stirring performance.
Specifications MS 800 PLUS Max RPM 1500 RPM Speed Setting 15 to 1500 RPM (at every 50 RPM) Set – up plate material Stainless Steel Speed indicator Yes Permissible ambient temperature [°C] 5 – 40 Permissible relative humidity [%] 80 Voltage [V] 220 – 240 Frequency [Hz] 50 Load capacity (Water) 800 ml Recommended Stir bar length 25 mm Pulse function Yes Sync Mode NO Last run memory Yes Dimensions (W X D X H) 120 x 164 x 12 mm Weight 400 gm Protection Class IP65 compliant design (Water spill resistant)
- 1 Magnetic Stirrer
- 2 stir bars 8 x 25 mm
- 1 Low voltage, double insulated power adapter with 4 interchangeable plugs