Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

What are the equipment's used in lab for measurement?

science equipment laboratory supplies aust lab glassware laboratory glassware aus science equipment austra

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 lucast



  • Active Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 06 February 2019 - 02:53 AM

Their are few laboratory glassware which are used to measure in science laboratory.


The science equipment are


  • Graduated CylinderIt is used when you need to measure liquid volume semi-precisely. More accurate than a beaker or flask graduated cylinders, they measure delivery volume.


  • Volumetric glassware: When you need to make high precision solutions, you will require volumetric glassware to get precision to four significant figures. They can be volumetric flasks which have an etched mark on its neck that shows the high precision volume at the specified temperature.


  • PipettesThese are also measuring volumetric glassware used to dispense liquids and is considered one of the most precise measuring labware. The solution is drawn within the pipette with the help of a pipette bulb. You even have micropipettes when you are dealing with very minute quantities ranging from 1microlitre to 1,000microlitres.



  • BurettesThese are typically needed in analytical chemistry during titration experiments.


Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: science equipment, laboratory supplies aust, lab glassware, laboratory glassware aus, science equipment austra

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.