- Do not touch any common items around you such as telephone, pen, computer, while your gloves are on. Similarly, do not enter common places such as work spaces, cafeteria or public places while wearing gloves.
- Wash your hands immediately after removing the gloves.
- Do not wear gloves for more than 2 hrs.
- Do not reuse the disposable gloves. Throw after use.
- Wash and dry non-disposable gloves on regular intervals. If they are not in good condition, replace them with new.
If you are looking for appropriate laboratory equipment, get in touch with us .