• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!
Photo

Mould on Cat vomit!!!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 drudence

drudence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
Neutral

Posted 01 September 2004 - 08:00 PM

Hey guys and gals,

A few weeks ago my cat was feeling pretty sick and vomited around the house a fair bit. Unfortunately, here's one batch of regurgitated cat biscuits we didn't manage to discover until a few weeks later...

I have to say that mould is quite something, especially with those hairs and all. They're definately not from the cat originally, as it's winter here (New Zealand) so the cat doesn't have hairballs, and also the consistency of the hair doesn't match that of our cat. Also, it looks like there are some little fruiting bodies or something on the end of those hairs.

Any of you got any ideas about what this mould/fungus, whatever is? Is it possible that it could've fused with the keyboard and hence communicate messages to me if I plugged it into my PC? I didn't really want to, just incase it was really angry about the whole baking soda thing and did some malicious stuff with the credit card and internet and all that guff

Posted Image

Oh and this is after me and my mate James tried to make a "mouldcano" by adding baking soda and vinegar :(

Posted Image

Cheers

Edited by drudence, 01 September 2004 - 08:03 PM.

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.