Jump to content

  • Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Submit your paper to J Biol Methods today!

Where can I buy glassware lab equipments?

science equipment

  • Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Brad Johnson

Brad Johnson


  • Active Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 03:04 AM

Glassware laboratory equipments are of different types and categories. They include Adapters, Burettes, Pipettes, Thermometers and many more.

There are many online sites from where one can buy the equipments. I have been buying lab equipments for a very long time for my research purposes. I have been buying things from Science Equip. They have a very good quality and they are very reliable. According to me you can always trust them and buy your laboratory supplies from them.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: science equipment

Home - About - Terms of Service - Privacy - Contact Us

©1999-2013 Protocol Online, All rights reserved.