Follow these preparation tips to crack NEET 2019 Exam:
- First check the complete syllabus and exam pattern. With this you will not miss any important topics during preparation.
- Maintain a timetable so that you are able to prepare for the exam in a planned way and give sufficient time to the subjects that need more attention.
- For NEET Exam, study from 11th & 12th NCERT books first. More than 70% questions are based on NCERT books.
- It is possible that you are very strong in one subject and weak in the other. Do not get discouraged by the same. Try and work hard more on the weaker areas to strengthen them.
- Solve previous year question papers and take online mock tests.
- Make notes of all the important stuff. This will help you in your last minute preparation.
- Study at least 6–7 hours daily or more.
- Give your last 30–45 mins to the revision daily.
Best of Luck!