I am going to do an immuno and would like to know if I am making the primary and secondary antibodies correctly and using the correct blocking solution.
Blocking solution -
- 5% Normal Goat Serum (NGS) + 0.1% Triton X-100 in PBS
- Rabbit - MAP2 - (Prepare in blocking solution)
- Mouse - Vimentin - (Prepare in blocking solution)
- DAPI with mounting medium from VectaShield
- Goat Anti-mouse - Alexa 488 - 1:500 (Prepare in blocking solution) for Vimentin
- Goat Anti-Rabbit - Alexa 555 - 1:500 (Prepare in blocking solution) for MAP2
I also wanted to know if I can make MAP2 and Vimentin in the same vial i.e. in 1 blocking solution instead of making it in 2 different tubes.