Posted 30 August 2004 - 04:45 AM
Posted 20 September 2004 - 05:08 AM
- 24 well-plate
- Add Thymidine to each well in order to obtain a concentration of 2µCi/ml , six hours before the end-time point chosen. (6+18)>>>24 hours.
- By working at room temperature, aspirate medium and rince wells with 1 ml of PBS without Ca and Magnesium.
- Add 1ml of 5% TCA. Leave at +4°C for 30 minutes.
- Wash with 70% Ethanol
- Leave to dry it
- Add 0.5 ml of 0.2 N NaOH and leave it at 37°C for 30 minutes
- Leave at 37°C for 30 minutes
- Collect and put all in 7 ml of Instagel. Wait four hours before put in the Betacounter
Good luck...Let me know if it works...
Posted 25 September 2004 - 12:27 PM
(1) MTT, XMT, WST-1, WST-8, CCK-8.....
(2) BrdU labeling or PCNA labeling.....